As you kick-off your week, here are some important items you’ll find valuable:
1) Going to SXSW in Austin March 8-12? Exclusively for senior marketing executives and their reports, The CMO Club House—in the heart of the conference.
· Host meetings
· Grab breakfast or lunch
· Charge your devices
· Participate in peer networking receptions
· CMO fireside chats and more!
Let us know if you are attending: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/cmoclubsxsw
Details and request your passes here!
2) New Chapter Dinners Scheduled for February and March. Sign-up for dinners in your chapter or attend one in another city that aligns with your travel schedule.
4) Need help with your short lists for vendors? Know a great vendor you want to recommend? Check out the vendor rating’s program and share a recommendation today.
5) Over 100 CMOs now confirmed for your Innovation and Inspiration Summit, March 24-25 in NYC with 40+ CMOs leading sessions.
Watch this short video from the Fall Summit and see your peers in action!
Details and register today for the summit: www.thecmoclubsummit.com
See you at the next event and call me with any questions or suggestions at 908-342-1632