In his two-part interview with me, Rich, first provides an inside look at the power of a NASCAR sponsorship to drive awareness and then fires off a broad range of insights well worth reviewing.
On the NASCAR sponsorship front, he runs down a number of benefits including:
- Deeply engaged fans that span the US
- Nearly year-round coverage will beyond the other big sports
- An ecosystem that is sponsor-friendly
- TV exposure that is cost-effective
In Part 2, Rich covers the gamut from overall strategy to customer experience, employee training to building loyalty, highlighted as follows:
- Ditech is gaining customers without being the low-cost provider
- Increased employee training helped to remove the friction from the buying process
- By delivering an unexpected progress report to current customers, Ditech improved loyalty
- While CMO’s can’t be expected to control the entire customer experience they can be the “voice of the customer” across the organization
All of this should leave little doubt why he won the Marketing Innovation Award from The CMO Club late last year.
To read the full interview, click here.