Recognized as a global strategic retail and brand marketing expert, during the course of his career Doug Zarkin has earned an impressive array of honors for his marketing and brand building work including;
• Named Marketer of The Next Generation by Brandweek
• Silver Clio Award Winner
• El Sol Award Winner
• Two-Time Effie Award Winner for Health Care Services Marketing
• One of the 15 to Watch by The Youth Marketing Newsletter
• Best Executed Launch Strategy Award by WWD
• The American Legacy’s Silver Halo Award for Cause Related Marketing
• The Bulldog Drummond Social Media Award for Best Social Media Platform
Doug has appeared on ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX , globally on the pages of Forbes, The Economist, The New York Times, Huffington Post and guest lectured at many of the top universities around the globe including Harvard University, NYU, Duke, Xavier, Miami of Ohio and The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
In 2012, Doug joined Luxottica as the VP-Chief Marketing Officer for their global optical franchise business Pearle Vision, where he currently leads the transformation of the brands' global strategic marketing, e-commerce, visual merchandising, product promotion and store design functions.
His work at Pearle Vision is the subject of a Harvard Business Case Study on the topic of brand rejuvenation.
For on-air appearances or speaker requests: email@example.com