CMO Awards Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you have to be a member of The CMO Club in order to nominate/be nominated?
- No. You do not have to be a member of The CMO Club to nominate a CMO or to be nominated/win.
Can you nominate yourself for a CMO Award?
- Yes. You can nominate yourself for an award.
Who is eligible to win a CMO Award?
- The CMO Awards are exclusive to individuals holding a current CMO or SVP/VP Marketing title reporting to a CEO, President, or Country/Line of business head, and the nominee’s company does not sell predominantly to marketers.
What additional information should I include in the nomination?
- Any background information on your nominee’s marketing accomplishments and expertise is helpful and considered in our committee’s review.
What if I have additional questions about the awards and/or the nomination process?
- Contact our team with any additional questions: firstname.lastname@example.org