Headquartered in Aventura, Florida, with regional offices and operations across North America and around the world, Biorasi is an award-winning fast growing, full-service, global CRO that delivers Clinical Research Optimized™ to the world’s leading biotech and pharmaceutical companies.
Biorasi hires talent and personality, not position holders. We’re a non-traditional work environment requiring only top performers. Every team member is a stock-holding owner and our culture reflects it.
Unlimited potential for professional, financial and personal growth. If you are after broad and growing responsibilities coupled with full authority, are keen on doing the job your way, without bureaucracy getting in the way of key decisions, and truly believe that a well-structured operational infrastructure is one of the key components to a company’s success, then this unique opportunity is for you.
This is a remarkable opportunity to dedicate yourself to leading a vital function of a growing company and benefiting professionally and financially from your accomplishments. If you have an entrepreneurial mind-set, a passion for achievement and are looking for a place to explore your potential, Biorasi wants to talk to you now.
About the Position
Reporting directly to the Chairman and CEO, the Chief Marketing Officer will be a member of the company’s executive team. S/he will be responsible for growing bookings and backlog. The Marketing Development infrastructure will report directly to you and you will work closely interfacing with Divisional Operations in achieving the company’s growth objectives.
- Identify and define new marketing opportunities within social media that have no precedent within the space
- Help to determine how the company goes to market today, anticipate and grasp the changing dynamics within the industry, and define how Biorasi adjusts its market strategy in response.
- Develop, manage and implement strategic communications plan to build the brand.
- Provide strategic leadership in developing and delivering the company vision.
- Effective management of public relations activities to establish and develop editorial opportunities, build and maintain excellent journalist relationships.
- Initiate and manage the development of media and creative advertising and marketing strategy focusing on key industry sectors for business development.
- Work very closely and collaboratively with key partners in the business to ensure all events, branding and marketing opportunities are maximized to their full potential.
- Leverage your experience while working with multiple departments and customers to develop new ideas, flesh out existing practices, and suggest and prioritize product features that meet market demands and customer needs.
- Create a high performing team that consistently exceeds the expectations of employees and our customers.
- Become an expert user of our product so you can gain a deep understanding of its value proposition and target audience. Gaining this expertise requires being tech-savvy.
Specific experience and competencies should include, however not limited to, the following:
- Strong analytical skills with an understanding of ways to interpret/translate customer business needs into requirements
- Makes decisions that balance a variety of factors (e.g. cost, risk, short-term vs. long-term impact) to achieve an optimal outcome
- Strong execution/delivery orientation with “hands-on” experience managing large scale and complex projects
- Has excellent negotiation skills; achieves win-win in difficult situations
- Successful track record in an international marketing leadership role.
- Self-motivated individual driven by success.
- Ability to lead and motivate a strong team.
- Exceptional energy, strategic vision, creativity and ability to create passion for the solution.
Education & Experience
- 10+ years of marketing experience with increasing levels of responsibility and leadership.
- Proven track record of driving growth in customer lifetime value and aggregate business results.
- Very strong analytical capabilities. Demonstrated ability to leverage data analytics to drive business performance.
- Excellent communications skills – both oral and written. Track record of working with executive management.
- Highly motivated, positive attitude, and passionate about building consumer businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s in Business Administration in Marketing, Communications or related degree or applicable experience preferred.