Please note: Consideration will not be given to anyone who does not have banking or finance experience due to the regulatory requirements in the industry.
Tulsa, OK, US
Req ID: 52765
Areas of Interest: Marketing
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
We are searching for a visionary and dynamic strategic Chief Marketing Officer with banking and/or financial services industry experience to develop new marketing initiatives and inspire the team to exceed established benchmarks.
This position can be located anywhere in our Regional footprint (Tulsa,Oklahoma City, Dallas/Ft.Worth, Houston, Denver, Phoenix or Albuquerque)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
DRIVE GROWTH: Play a leading role in creating and managing a plan to achieve sustainable, profitable growth.
CHIEF STORYTELLER: Act as both architect and steward of our brand by creating and telling brand stories and inviting consumers to participate in the narrative.
INNOVATION CATALYST: Create breakthrough customer offerings and advance marketing by implementing new technology platforms, alternative media, new tools, and
CAPACITY BUILDER: Develop robust marketing capabilities to help the organization compete in the future.
CUSTOMER CHAMPION: Align the bank around customercentricity. Utilize data and analytics to deliver superior, personalized customer experiences and measurable business results.
STRATEGIST: Understand where the bank’s solutions fit in the market, what key strategic moves to make, and how to approach decisions. Drive strategic partnerships and move
the needle in significant ways.
CULTURE BUILDER: Engage employees in the mission of our business and rally teams to achieve departmental goals together.
- Excellent communicator and reliable leader with a successful track record in senior communications or marketing role (s)
- Experience within a large matrix enterprise organization with numerous lines of business and brands with substantial multi-platform communication including digital, direct marketing, creative, online, event, media, and content creation
- A visionary and inclusive leader who leads by example through confidence, a positive attitude, humility, and empathy, holding self and others accountable for business impact and results while making everyone feel important and part of the team
- Resiliency, compassion, and influence with the ability to connect with people; build real, lasting relationships and partnerships, make decisions, be vulnerable while leading with integrity
- Employer branding experience and the ability to recognize and strategically and authentically market our EVP (employee value proposition)
- CRM Experience – managing demand generation via Salesforce or other marketing automation platforms
- Banking and or financial services industry experience with regulatory and line of business knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration and 12-15 years of communications/marketing experience or 15 + years equivalent work
experience in communications, marketing, and or advertising. MBA preferred.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.