The Chief Marketing Officer is a key member of the executive team at Charlotte Russe and will work collaboratively across the organization to bring innovation to the way our brand engages with our customer. The CMO plays a key role in unlocking our customer journey, showing her that we know her and we understand what she wants in a compelling way to drive traffic in store and online. Through our brand positioning, the CMO will create a seamless experience across all channels by developing a creative strategy and digital and social roadmap that inspires and intrigues our customer. The CMO will provide inspiration, leadership and guidance to the Marketing team. Lastly, they will collaborate closely with the GMM and work with leaders across the organization to bring creative and content strategies to life.
What We’re Looking For:
* A creative marketing leading with proven success in building brands.
* A visionary and creative leader who connects with our customer and can inspire her through the customer journey online and in stores.
* A successful marketing leader with a balance of brick and mortar, eCommerce and mCommerce experience who can evolve the brand across all channels.
* Aggressive and confident leader who will push the envelope to bring ideas to the forefront, then can balance cost and return in creating and executing a creative and digital roadmap.
* Collaborative leader who can shift seamlessly from creative to tactical; work with creative teams to understand the vision and customer experience, then develop the strategy and programs to make it happen.
* Strategic leader who can measure Marketing’s impact on traffic and the business.
* Flexible and charismatic leader who deals well with ambiguity and figures it out, whatever ‘it’ is.
* An experienced thought partner who has done this before, understands fashion retail and will influence and develop a seamless customer experience across all channels.
* Familiarity with and passion for our customer; understand where she’s coming from while showing her where she wants to go.
* Ability to figure out where our girls spends her time, what she really wants and how to effectively connect the dots between her virtual connectivity and the store experience.
* Ability to balance innovation with infrastructure, and shift infrastructure where necessary – a strong digital innovator.
* An experienced digital marketing leader with success in Mobile, Social, CRM and Loyalty.
What They’ll Own and Do:
* Lead strategic brand positioning and evolution for current and emerging brands.
* Lead strategy on emerging digital business models and technologies, articulating the digital future and the organization’s role in it internally and externally.
* Collaborate with business leaders to define experiential vision and influence and create a marketing and digital roadmap to bring the vision to life.
* Collaborate with creative leaders to design inspiring marketing programs, content and campaigns that drive traffic and increase customer engagement.
* Create and serve up smart, innovative and cost effective ways to grab our customer’s attention.
* Create, implement and evolve integrated solutions for CRM, Mobile, Social and Loyalty.
* Work with business partners to define and report on metrics that represent progress against digital goals and show Marketing’s impact on business and traffic.
* Create and manage marketing budget and spend, including agency and vendor management.
* Bachelor’s Degree; MBA preferred.
* 10+ years leading a consumer products Marketing team and organization; fashion and beauty experience a plus.
* Well networked and connected in the eCommerce / mCommerce space, with knowledge of emerging digital innovations and potential partners.
* Significant experience and proven success in implementing and evolving digital strategies.
* Experience and success in implementing CRM, Mobile and Loyalty programs.
* Ability to convert customer insights and data into actionable marketing programs and campaigns.
* Proven product and program launch experience and success.
* Ability to build strong relationships with and influence creative leadership teams, internally and externally.
* Inspirational leader who can manage innovation and bring programs to life through creative talent.
* Passion for the customer and product.
* Strong creative vision with ability to interpret and evolve brand aesthetic.
* Dynamic personality with excellent presentation skills.
* A strategic and proactive thinker who’s not afraid to take risks and can influence and drive change from traditional to digital thinking.
* Thrives in a rapidly changing and scrappy environment.