Prudential is seeking a senior marketing executive to define its enterprise wide customer centric, digital and data driven marketing strategy. Successful candidate will have a proven track record of building a marketing organization and will be well versed in state of art marketing tools and techniques.
This is a leadership role requiring cross-functional customer centric view into Prudential’s several businesses including retirement/401K, group insurance, asset management, life insurance and annuities. The right person will have good mix of understanding customer needs, as well as leveraging that understanding for lead generation, lead qualification, and customer engagement. Understanding revenue and cost impacts of digital marketing across businesses will be key to success of this role.
In this role, you will act as the hub to collaborate with all business CMOs, and Prudential’s Brand, Advertising and PR teams in bringing digital marketing expertise and best practices. You will help shape penetration of Prudential’s products via intermediaries, institutions as well as directly to the consumer. You’ll be challenged to blend customer-centric principles with industry-changing innovation. You will work directly for Prudential’s Chief Customer Officer and integrate with product, business CMOs, and digital technology teams, to create experiences that reinforce Prudential brand by delighting and wowing our customers.
You will get to work in an exciting and engaging environment where you will be encouraged to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries, share new ideas, and most importantly – have fun.
· Build a world-class team. You will help grow, lead and develop the optimal team to build a complete customer centric marketing organization.
· Develop strategies for customer acquisitions, engagement, and retention with focus on customer touch points, in a highly regulated industry.
· Engagement touch points include all Prudential websites, email and direct mail, operational and transactional communications, Social, Events, and new prospect traffic e.g. via SEO.
· Additional collaboration based touch points include SEM, retargeting, PR and brand advertising.
· Leverage data to segment customers and create campaigns to drive superior business results.
· Develop and incorporate advanced methodologies for understanding metrics and analytics into every marketing function, and integrate those methodologies cross-functionally to all departments.
· Drive and define the visual and creative aspects of web and digital experience.
· Partner with BUs, Content and Thought Leadership teams to define website content/copy and publishing process keeping in mind customer privacy and regulatory/compliance review needs.
· Instill marketing best practices including marketing automation, asset creation, and content management.
· Work on defining marketing ROI, executing with metrics in mind, and focusing on the decisions that will improve marketing ROI long-term.
· 10+ years of marketing experience in internet enabled businesses.
· 5+ years of which in management roles with direct reports and broad marketing responsibilities.
· Proven experience in creating and managing successful customer centric marketing organizations.
· Need a hands-on person who is a doer and a manager and can lead by showing how to do vs. telling how to do. Strategy and execution. Vision and delivery.
· Strong familiarity and awareness of latest marketing and big data technologies.
· Ability to hire and inspire the best talent, including senior VP and Director level employees.
· Top notch written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, Fortune 500 customers and speaking at large internal and external events.
· Well-developed leadership, management, and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others in a highly collaborative environment.
· Experience in financial services companies a huge plus.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply at https://pru.taleo.net/careersection/external_actuary/jobdetail.ftl?job=244777&src=JB-10500