MarketPro has partnered with a premier healthcare services provider to find their next head of marketing. The newly-created position of “Chief Marketing Officer” will be the company’s critical growth-driver, planning and executing deploying an aggressive lead-generation and customer acquisition plan leveraging , traditional and direct response efforts across the entire marketing mix. This is an opportunity for an ambitious and driven leader to build something remarkable and ultimately better connect patients with a product that can tremendously improve their quality of life.
This senior executive will be tasked with the development and execution of a quantitatively-oriented and insight-driven Direct Marketing strategy with a keen eye on accelerating profitable growth while enhancing the Brand’s prominence within the market.
To be successful in this role, the CMO will:
- Create an integrated Direct Marketing plan that delivers qualified leads and “makes the phone ring,” while creating a differentiated and preferred brand and a superior customer experience
- Institute a metric-driven “dashboard” process that institutionalizes Marketing efforts with a laser-like focus on CPA and ROI
- Prioritize the deployment of available resources against the right value propositions and segments
- Assemble and lead a best-in-class Marketing team
- Execute flawlessly with a sense of urgency and a passion for winning in a demanding and rapidly evolving environment.
- Create and maintain a world-class experience for all customers from initial contact to the point they become a patient
- Develop a strong and reputable brand both for patient audiences and professional healthcare partners
- Demographically and geographically identify audience segments that offer greatest LTV and allocate marketing and sales resources accordingly to maximize ROI
- Develop and lead a disciplined, flexible and resilient long-term Marketing plan, budget and subsequent go-to-market process that is built on rigorous analytics with an ultimate focus on ROI
- Collaborate closely with senior executive team; reach across silos to create cohesive and efficient customer experience and streamline internal processes
- Create a messaging and media strategy for the multichannel distribution of compelling offers, imagery and CTAs that promote the brand and efficiently attracts leads with minimal CPA
- Develop sophisticated customer and prospect database in conjunction with Sales leadership and IT stakeholders
- Create a localized engagement strategy that continually connects the brand with patients, doctors, technicians, et al., market-by-market, center-by-center, driving awareness, visits, and patient referrals.
- Collaborate with external agency/vendor partners, consultants, Center Physicians, etc. to ensure delivery of a compelling and consistent center design and layout that reflects the essence of the brand and offers a differentiating patient experience.
- Innovate new products and services that compliment the current portfolio and enhance the customer experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- Absolute mastery of direct marketing principles and best practices across all channels: digital, print, DRTV, Radio, and other emerging direct response outlets
- Strong understanding of complimentary marketing disciplines in brand management, PR, reputation management
- Proven success in establishing and managing mutually beneficial relationships multiple key vendor and agency relationships including inbound and outbound call centers, media buyers, producers, directors, graphic designers, application developers, and legal advisors
- Demonstrated success building organizational capabilities through process design, organizational development, recruiting and training and a hands-on leadership style
- Past experience in marketing healthcare products and services a huge plus, especially in promoting franchise healthcare businesses
- Must be well versed in IT fundamentals, database management, information security, digital automation, and analytics
- Strong understanding of legal issues surrounding advertising as well as the collection of consumer data, especially in concerns to health care regulation
- Collaborative in working with colleagues and vendors
- Skilled at conflict resolution and negotiation, able to set clear expectations and demand high performance for self and others
- Able to inspire and motivate teams and individuals, and able to identify attract, develop and retain top talent
- Demonstrates, and values accountability, cooperation, integrity and open communication
- Intellectually curious
About this company
MarketPro is a nationwide marketing recruiter and marketing staffing agency, matching high-performing marketers with clients who need their skills and experience to take their business to the next level. From the highest level of marketing executives to specialists in digital, creative, communications and interactive marketing, we place talent in companies and organizations of all shapes and sizes. As former marketers with a diverse range of professional experience, we understand marketing from a perspective that is unique to our industry and the corporate world. We have an intimate insider’s understanding of today’s marketing disciplines and functions. Simply put, we get marketing in a way no one else can.