As Chief Marketing Office of Foodida, you will report directly to the CEO and build and execute a cross-platform marketing strategy to conquer Los Angeles and expand the service throughout the U.S.
- Work with the CEO to set goals across the full range of marketing service, and then to personally manage towards those goals.
- Develop and refine the strategy and timeline of marketing efforts as Foodida expands through LA and executes nationwide expansion.
- Manage a significant paid customer acquisition budget
- Increase earned media and unpaid traffic with local and national PR, social media and other programs
- Define and prioritize customer and geographic segments
- Refine positioning and messaging of product across customer and geographic segments
- Work with internal analyst team to define customer and market focus and needs
- Develop a robust media content strategy and calendar to maximize earned exposure
- Represent and promote Foodida at industry and consumer events
- Manage and define strategy for all corporate communications
- 7+ years successful track record leading and growing a marketing organization
- Leadership role in marketing at a consumer mobile organization
- Leadership role launching a product or service on a location by location basis
- Direct experience managing or executing PR, social and paid acquisition programs, retention programs and customer activation programs over the last four years
- Experience across all platforms, including digital media, commerce, print, broadcast and events
- Ability to manage multiple high importance situations and projects simultaneously
- Proven experience managing a data-driven organization and meeting or exceeding established KPIs
- Expert verbal, written and presentation skills
- Direct experience building, hiring and managing a marketing team in the consumer space
- Marketing Leadership: 7 years