- Develop and implement a multi-year roadmap for continued progression of the firm’s marketing and business development efforts.
- Lead the firm’s Marketing Department, ensuring that the team has appropriate direction, resources and tools to operate efficiently and effectively.
- Oversee practice area business development activity, ensuring appropriate allocation of resources and setting a high standard for plan creation and execution.
- Assess attorney business development training needs and lead effort to progress/enhance existing programs.
- Identify, champion and implement key marketing technology initiatives, including CRM…