MineralTree provides the easiest to use Accounts Payable and Payment Automation solutions for finance professionals at middle market enterprises. Serving 1000+ business customers and processing $1.5B in annual payments, MineralTree solutions automate either the full invoice to pay or payments processes and reduce the time spent on those activities by an average of 70 percent.
We are a fun, hardworking group of people that thrive in a fast-paced environment. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. Clock-watchers need not apply. We’re looking for a high-energy individual, who is ready to jump in with both feet and make a difference. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful teams and companies.
Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) will lead the charge to make MineralTree a household name, raise awareness of AP Automation as a category and drive revenue. The CMO will be responsible for MineralTree’s demand generation and branding strategy through outbound and inbound marketing; including email, digital advertising, events, content, SEO, video marketing, social media, public and analyst relations, content syndication and more. The CMO will act as an evangelist for MineralTree in the marketplace as a guest speaker at conferences and other venues.
– Define and drive the marketing strategies, branding and go to market approach for direct, partner/alliance and bank channels.
– Lead the team in competitive analysis, vertical and persona segmentation, market attractiveness and product positioning.
– Work closely with the sales and product management to communicate the positioning and value proposition of the MineralTree product offerings ensuring priorities are aligned with the business and market requirements to maximize ROI.
– Ensure measurement systems are in place to determine which marketing programs achieve clearly defined objectives.
– Manage the funnel metrics and work with the Sales team to move leads to opportunities.
– Work with Finance to establish and manage an appropriate marketing budget.
– Provide oversight, direction, thought leadership and mentorship to the marketing team, as well as across the company.
– Experience working in fast-paced and high growth companies, preferably in a SaaS environment.
– Expert knowledge in current digital marketing strategies.
– Demonstrated leadership and ability to define and implement marketing growth strategies.
– Proven strategic and analytical skills.
– Ability to lead, motivate and mentor staff, and influence executive peers.
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, MBA or Master’s degree preferred.