Chief Marketing Officer
- 109 E 10th St. Suite 300, Austin, TX, us
Realized offers a first-of-its-kind FinTech platform that allows aging high net worth families and their advisors to convert legacy investment properties into diversified, passive real estate portfolios, tailored to meet their specific financial needs and lifestyle goals. Since our launch in 2016, we have experienced tremendous growth and are generating significant positive cash flow. We are ready to add a dynamic and hands-on Austin-based Chief Marketing Officer to the leadership team.
This roll-up-your-sleeves role requires an individual who is comfortable thinking strategically while leading tactically. Fresh on the success of our 1031 Co-Investment Marketplace, we are rolling out Tax-Optimized Real EstateTM Solutions that holistically serve aging high net worth families and need a marketing leader to build and drive our go to market strategy. If you are an experienced technology marketing executive who wants to live in Austin, TX, and has led marketing strategy at a successful startup, you could be a great fit. A financial services background and working knowledge of commercial real estate is preferred.
Reporting to the CEO & Founder, build and lead all aspects of our marketing-driven “growth engine”. This includes establishing clear positioning and messaging, building a metrics-driven demand generation and sales enablement process, creating thought leadership through content and PR, and establishing a scalable product marketing capability. We don’t expect you to do this without help, so an important part of this role is to build, lead and mentor a team of in-house and outsourced resources.
You love the pace and evolution of an energetic startup. You are data and outcome-driven, are comfortable creating both high-level strategy and directing ground-level marketing programs. You enjoy building, mentoring and leading teams, while keeping them on track and accountable. You have recent experience as SVP Marketing or CMO at a rapidly growing SaaS company and have scaled a company from early stage to exit.
- Minimum of 10 years at VP level or above at successful technology companies
- Proven track record in leading marketing strategy at a SaaS startup
- Stage experience growing from $5M to $50M+
- Strong management, coaching and team development skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business, MBA is a plus
- Background that includes marketing financial services technologies is a plus
- Must be willing and able to commute daily to downtown Austin
- Equal parts thinker and doer
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- You’re all about deliverables and results
- Analytical and metrics-driven
- Intellectually curious and comfortable experimenting
- You have a passion for growing and helping to shape companies
- Honest, with a high level of integrity
- Entrepreneurial and energetic
If you believe you could be a fit, please drop us a note. You will join a close, passionate and energetic team that is reinventing how individuals invest in tax-optimized real estate and is charting a course for rapid growth.
Realized is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.