Chief Marketing Officer, reporting to the CEO
Based in Dallas, with quarterly travel to Brazil
$100K – $150K + stock options possible
TownSq is a global startup that is building the future of property management. Our mission is to connect
people to their neighbors and to easy, proven and collaborative tools and services designed to enhance
property value and the community living experience, so people can focus on what really
matters—building meaningful communities. Available to over 5 million homeowners worldwide, TownSq
is the leading worldwide solution for better community living.
Why does this role exist?
TownSq has been growing rapidly, with excellent reception and feedback from the market. We are now
positioned for an exponential expansion, and looking for the right leader to help build and drive the
Required Experience and Personal Attributes
● Proven experience at a hyper-growth tech company
● Proven success in customer acquisition using creative, data-driven tactics
● Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and demand generation
● Hands on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Ads, SalesForce,
Pipedrive, RD/Hubspot, etc.
● Superb analytical skills and deep understanding of changing market dynamics
● Passionate customer advocacy and entrepreneurial spirit
● Proven experience on offline markets
What do we expect from someone in this role?
● Genuine passion for our market
● Translate strategy into action
● Deep partnership and influence skills across product and operation teams
● Very capable of creating / conceiving plans, roles and directions
● Great ability to manage complexity in a growing, global company
● Brand guardian
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org