Trulia is seeking a results-oriented Chief Marketing Officer who will be a key member of the senior management team.
We are looking for a high-energy leader with a demonstrated history of driving growth and profitability in a consumer marketing capacity. You will drive the marketing roadmap and strategic vision for the Trulia brand, accelerate our traffic growth, and build and lead a world-class marketing organization. This seasoned marketing expert will be responsible for managing all consumer marketing functions to include the vision, strategy and execution.
Trulia is a leading destination for home shoppers, with an innovative product offering and tens of millions of engaged users every month. Trulia was acquired in 2015 and is now one of a portfolio of brands owned by Zillow Group. This position is based in San Francisco and reports to the President of Trulia.
What you’ll do
- Marketing Strategy and Vision: Oversee creative development of all consumer marketing programs and provide creative guidance to our online and offline marketing efforts; own the Trulia positioning, messaging, branding, and segmentation
- Consumer Acquisition and Retention: Grow and retain our audience across owned, earned, and paid media channels, both online and offline. Be creative and use the latest techniques to build the user base and accelerate growth.
- Business and Growth Strategy: Actively participate as a member of the Trulia leadership team, collaborating on strategy and partnering with product and engineering teams to help identify product enhancements and features that will be instrumental in branding and marketing
- Leadership: Be a great leader, coach, and manager to a cross functional marketing organization; manage external agencies and partners
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience as a marketing professional showing upward growth to the VP or Senior Director level, primarily in the consumer-facing internet space with a career mix of start-ups and highly recognized consumer brands known for outstanding, creative, and cost-effective marketing strategies
- Proven ability using data and analytics to inform and influence decision-making
- Proven success in direct to consumer marketing
- At home in a fast-paced, high growth, product-driven environment
- Entrepreneurial and analytical; effective at managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
To apply: https://boards.greenhouse.io/trulia/jobs/135079?t=anir8v#.VnAm9YQx17Y