The Chief Marketing Officer will be a key part of the Company’s executive leadership team and will partner with leaders to establish and execute the YMCA’s strategic growth plans. Leadership is expected in digital, media strategy, analytics, brand development, market assessment, pricing strategy and brand building.
- Develop overall brand strategy and positioning
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing strategies to include field and event marketing; content marketing, and digital and email marketing
- Create digital content which clearly and consistently communicates the YMCA’s brand
- Develop and oversee the implementation of website and social media optimization strategies including search, ad, and retargeting placements.
- Refine organizational understanding and execution based on primary and secondary market research and customer data analytics
- Monitor business metrics including marketing spend, and profitability to optimize online strategies
- Track and report the company’s overall marketing performance and the development of effective brand guidelines, budgets, tactics and resources needed to achieve strategic growth goals
- Articulate, monitor, track and evaluate clear and measurable marketing goals and performance benchmarks
- Develop and own agency relationships to ensure successful integration into the overall marketing strategy
- Foster cross-functional support, buy-in and collaboration across the organization to execute marketing initiatives and build the brand
- Lead and mentor a team of online content creators and digitally experienced marketing, communications and sales staff
Minimum and Preferred Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, Psychology. MBA or related advanced degree preferred.
- 7+ years’ brand management, marketing, sales, consumer engagement, and communications experience in a consumer-facing organization.
- Demonstrated experience engaging consumers across the lifecycle to enhance brand awareness and drive revenue, customer acquisition and retention.
- Experience leading execution of integrated sales and customer relationship management strategies including digital and offline engagement channels.
- Strategic experience leveraging consumer demographics, market research and customer trends in order to develop insights, remain competitive and meet revenue goals.
- Exceptional analytical skills to inform sales and customer strategy and execution.
- Demonstrated strategic planning and fiscal management skills with the ability to create effective operating plans amidst multiple, competing priorities.
- Proven experience leading, engaging, motivating and developing high performing teams.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to define and execute strategies
- Ability to travel locally to multiple YMCA locations in the Chicagoland area.
To Apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1315867497/