Chief Marketing / Sales Officer
Senior Care Centers is looking for an experienced Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to oversee all sales and marketing operations of the company and develop its sales and marketing strategy and vision. You will be in charge of a team of enthusiastic sales and marketing professionals and will direct our sales, business development and marketing efforts towards great success.
An excellent CMO is passionate for their profession and have great knowledge for sales and marketing, strategic development, branding, market research, sales training, leadership and relationship management.
They can balance a practical mindset with a creative business acumen and lead people through complex operations. The goal is to ensure the company’s marketing efforts are successful in helping it outperform competition.
· 5 – 7 years of senior or executive level sales and or marketing leadership in healthcare (preferably long term care, skilled nursing, senior healthcare industry).
· Experience with managed care contract management and negotiation.
· Ability to travel throughout the state of Texas and Louisiana to support business development and marketing functions at the facility level (80% travel).
· BA or BS (in a healthcare related field preferred).
· Successful history in brand development, sales, marketing leadership.
· Understand changing market dynamics and translating them into actionable strategy to achieve objectives.
At Senior Care Centers we believe in providing our patients with a well-trained staff in a positive and encouraging environment. We provide each of our team members with opportunities for personal and professional growth in a team-oriented working environment. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits and the chance to grow professionally in the healthcare industry.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity please visit our careers page at https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1077041&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000282230406#/