AllWays Health Partners, inspired by its affiliation with Partners HealthCare, is a health insurance company committed to creating an alternative to the complex status quo by always putting people first:
Always Listening- working to ensure members and employees needs figure prominently in all we do;
Challenging Conventions- continuously asking what makes the most sense versus how it’s done in the industry;
Providing Value – constantly striving to make meaningful healthcare solutions accessible to all.
For additional information about AllWays Health Partners, visit https://allwayshealthpartners.org
Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer (CSMO)
AllWays Health Partners
David Segal, President and CEO
AllWays Health Partners
High profile, transformative role leading a “challenger” brand to success by developing and launching innovative, sometimes disruptive, strategies, programs and products that optimize member experiences, increase customer satisfaction and ultimately, drive revenue growth.
As a member of the Allways Health Partners Executive Team reporting directly to the President & CEO with dotted line reporting to the SVP, Strategy for Partner’s Healthcare, the CSMO will have tremendous influence and impact on the development and execution of AllWays Health Partners’ long-term strategic plan and annual business plan ensuring that each delivers on our brand promise and drives business results.
- Responsible for developing and driving the AllWays Health Partner’ corporate strategy, customer experience strategy, payer-provider integrated offering,brand promise, reputation management, advertising, public relations and crisis management, marketing communications, market intelligence, corporate/business development activities, and community relations.
- Work closely with the Executive Team at AllWays Health Partners to determine AllWays Health Partners long-term corporate objectives; develop a strategy to achieve those objectives; establish specific plans, deliverables and measurable objectives;and effectively communicate the strategy throughout the organization.
- Develop highly collaborative relationship with SVP, Strategy at Partners Healthcare on all matters related to corporate strategy and brand alignment with Partners Healthcare; responsible for coordinating alignment with all counterparts at Partners Healthcare.
- Ensure that the corporate strategy and business objectives are consistent with AllWays Health Partners mission, vision, core values, and role in the community.
- Drive and influence decision-making that will result in both the short and long-term growth of the organization.
- Oversee the Corporate strategic plan, working with the Executive Team at AllWays Health Partners and the Chief Strategy Officer of Partners Healthcare, including:
- leadingthe discussion of key strategic initiatives/opportunities by analyzing industry, business or customer needs and trends for AllWays Health Partners,
- evaluating strategies based on market segmentation and competitive trends in relation to strategic goals and AllWays Health Partners brand promise,
- establishing and leading business planning processes throughout AllWays Health Partners to ensure that the plans reflect the ever-changing market context, and
- creating the culture necessary for the organization to accomplish its strategic objectives and that is reflective of the brand promise.
- Act as a key strategic advisor to the CEO on critical changes in the competitive landscape, marketplace and external business environment. Help CEO lead, engage and inspire employees to achieve the goals set forth in the strategic plan and AllWays brand promise.
- Ensure that the CEO and Executive Team have full sight into the competitive landscape, as well as current and future trends.
- Act as the brand champion at the executive level to strategically infuse the brand promise into all business processes, policies and employee, member, provider and broker experiences. Help define and communicate to the organization how to fulfil the AllWays Health Partners brand promise.
- Lead a robust market intelligence capability for AllWays Health Partners; oversee both longitudinal and ad hoc market research across all constituents, and conduct competitive analyses to inform strategic planning, branding, product development and business implementation efforts.
- Develop and implement a roadmap to operationalize the customer experience vision of the brand promise.
- Define, lead, and own the payer-provider integrated product/service offering strategy working in close collaboration with Partners Healthcare; responsible for resourcing and successful outcomes.
- Develop, implement, and lead a go-to-market strategy to identify and secure market expansion opportunities that will bring the greatest ROI.
- Engage external business and industry experts to learn and influence business strategies, constantly remaining alert and forward-thinking about opportunities and risks in the marketplace.
- Identify potential new strategic initiatives for AllWays Health Partners based on objectives that are consistent with the organization’s mission, vision, core values, strategy and brand promise.
- Drive the strategy for and oversee the consistent implementation of AllWays Health Partners public relations strategy, crisis communications, corporate reputation management and internal communications efforts.
- Work closely with other department staff including Finance, Sales, Product Operations, Medical Management, Information Technology, Human Resources and Operations to fully assess the impact of each strategic initiative on the corporation.
- Member of the AllWays Health Partners Executive Team; additionally will work closely with the Chair of the Strategic Planning Committee of AllWays Health Partners’ Board of Directors.
- Build positive, productive working relationships between employees and departments; set up systems and processes and engage in flexible problem-solving across functional units; solicit ideas and suggestions and use effective listening skills and communication to involve others.
- Provide coaching to improve performance and hold regular development discussions with direct reports; and allow staff involvement in decisions that affect their work when appropriate.
- Works with executives and leaders of AllWays Health Partners to infuse the company’s mission, vision, core values and brand promise internally with our employees and externally with our members, providers, brokers and perspective members.
Personal and Professional Profile
- Demonstrated success as an innovative, customer-centric leader with a track record of results; proven ability to drive strategy and change in complex environments; current in healthcare trends; experience in healthcare (payer, provider, strategy consulting) highly preferred .
- Experience in state-of-the-art marketing methods and technologies including web-based and social media; strong aptitude for technology-based solutions.
- Proven success in translating vision into realistic business strategies and then developing long-term objectives and strategies.
- Demonstrate AllWays Health Partners’ core brand principles of always listening, challenging conventions, and providing value; bring fresh ideas forward by listening to and working with employees and the people we serve.
- Understands how to optimize and collaboratively operationalize superior customer experiences.
- Strong EQ; exercises self-awareness; monitors impact on others; is receptive to and seeks out feedback; uses self-discipline to adjust to feedback.
- Excellent leadership skills and leadership track record; ability to inject energy, when and where it’s needed; excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others at all levels of an organization. Excellent judgment and ability to make quick, effective decisions under pressure; resilient.
- Demonstrated forward, visionary thinking; ability to identify major growth opportunities and develop business plans for realizing these opportunities; strong, demonstrated track record of an ability to execute on time, on budget, and on scope.
- Team player; respects the talent and unique contributions of every individual and treat all people in a fair and equitable manner.
- Ability to translate and communicate complex topics in a variety of forums, tailoring communications to effectively fit and influence the targeted audience.
- Sense of humor.
- Master’s degree in marketing, Business Administration or related field, plus 10 – 15 years of related experience.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural, diverse environment.