As a national consulting firm focused on being the voice to the middle market, our mission is simple: Strengthening American businesses. How do we do this? We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are obsessed and passionate about making a difference. We are seeking your expertise as a multi-talented marketing guru, lead developer, exceptional leader, and visionary who is ready to join our team.
Chief Marketing Officer, reporting directly to the CEO, you can expect to oversee and execute the strategy and day to day direction of the firm’s marketing program. With the ultimate responsibility of generating an external brand and leads for the business development team, you can expect to be supported by a team of bright and enthusiastic marketing and leadership professionals along the way!
- Ultimate responsibility is to generate leads for the Business Development team.
- Create and maintain all corporate business materials, including brochures, white papers, website, etc., for all of the firm’s programs, services, and events.
- Compose press releases for distribution and enhancement
- Oversee corporate communication activities, including external and internal communications and systems, as well as public relation efforts.
- Locate and secure speaking engagements for the firm’s industry experts.
- Discover opportunities to contribute expert articles in various professional, trade, and industry publications.
- Oversee all branding of the firm and identify other key branding opportunities to generate revenue
- Conduct market research for various regions and industries and apply strategically to business growth opportunities.
- Gather and analyze data with regard to website activity and provide recommendations to increase traffic.
- Oversee all firm internal and external events in partnership with Business Development.
- Edit and continuously fine tune all written communications for the firm.
- Working with webmasters and graphic designs on any and all materials executed by the firm
- Provide weekly progress report to management.
- Additional responsibilities, as required.
- College degree is required.
- Minimum of 10 plus years’ experience in a fast paced, highly collaborate corporate marketing environment leading an entire marketing function
- Must possess exceptional copywriting and oral communication skills.
- Experience creating and running departments that tie directly to ROI within the firm
- Act as a key business partner and advisor to all of senior leadership
- Previous experience in writing and editing for a professional services or technical firm
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to “roll up his / her sleeves”
- Leadership ability to grow and develop a high performance marketing team with a proven record of success.
- High energy, passionate, ability to create and influence change, believes and lives the ‘high performance culture’ of alliantgroup
- Never follow, always lead. We dare you. alliantgroup.