We are actively seeking candidates to fill the Chief Marketing Officer position with Axcess Financial, based in Cincinnati, OH.
The Chief Marketing Officer is a commercially-minded, marketing leader with a holistic business mindset who will work across all areas of the organization. The CMO leads the overall Marketing function, the Online Lending business, Marketing Analytics and Business Transformation for the company. S/he will manage and develop a talented marketing organization and execute an overall strategic marketing plan.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work with key stakeholders to drive priorities for revenue growth and communicate progress.
- Plan and direct all aspects of the company’s market mix including product, placement (channel) and promotion.
- Drive measurable business outcomes based on deep understanding of the market, an analytical approach and a relentless focus on results.
- Create a data-driven, customer-centric approach with differentiated objectives and programs by product and channel to drive profitable growth
- Initiate, maintain and expand lead flow across portfolio and determine quality, quantity and cost structure.
- Continue to develop all brand messaging and integrate all customer communication strategies across media and distribution channels.
- Understand customer satisfaction and feedback, incorporate into future marketing efforts and engage with retail and online teams to assist with retention.
- Evaluate marketing investment based on business objectives and customer targets to ensure best allocation of resources; continuously improve effectiveness and the ROI of marketing investments and the most efficient choice of investment channels.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Accomplished professional with 15+ years’ experience, including leadership of a broad-based marketing organization.
- Omnichannel customer experience
· Breadth of management experience to leverage and share best practices throughout the organization; a proven digital skill set – using technology to engage with and understand targets directly as well indirectly through all platforms (including social media, mobile, programmatic, ad tech).
· Management skills with a proven record of functional transformation, innovation, change management, and budget and resource management.
- Background in financial services is preferred
- Demonstrated consumer centric/market focus and the capacity to create and lead the implementation of strategic, creative, and fiscally sound programs that drive business results.
- Proven track record leading a marketing organization contributing to strong, consistent growth
- Experience transforming from traditional brick and mortar business into an online channel
- Extensive hands-on experience in creating the strategy and plans for new brands and services
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to independently interact with all levels of management
- Program thinker – ability to manage multiple interdependent efforts towards a common goal
- Professionalism, integrity, dedication, high level of energy, and strong interpersonal and relationship building and management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; an open and direct style to establish quick and effective credibility and trust among the members of the executive team and across the company
Apply Here- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/521433011/