Better Place Forests , CMO, SF Area
We are looking for an exceptionally talented marketing executive who has worked on exceptional brands. The crux of this role will be launching a category defining and beloved national brand; with Better Place Forests seen as the definitive source nationally of trusted end-of-life information with the highest aggregate website traffic on content.
Key initiatives include developing and marketing our national brand, creating our in forest experience, launching our PR campaign, partnerships, and growing and developing the team.
- Improve awareness and brand preference against baseline measurements in the North Bay area
- Improve conversion performance of all marketing copy and branded experiences by >25%
- Achieve top 10 results on Google for all key topics identified, stretch goal is 50% of all leads are organic generated by content end of 2020
- Launch and improve retail experiences including forest tours, online tree selections, gift and materials packaging, and brick and mortar (or field marketing) by Fall 2019
- Develop a detailed retail plan for brick and rollouts in 2020 by Fall 2019
- Establish and develop marketing partnerships with key partners that drive brand awareness, reinforce our brand proposition and drive customer acquisition (target outcome is that 10% of all lead contacts come from partnerships)
- Ensuring that Better Place is the #1 company measured by media coverage and brand awareness in the death care market by mid-2020
- Build the marketing team with requisite capabilities for inbound and content, PR, copywriting, design, etc. with 80% A players and all key director level roles by Fall 2019