Carbyne is looking for a strategic, sharp and out of the box Marketing professional who can lead our global marketing department.
- Marketing strategy and vision
- Define the organization’s messaging, value proposition and mission
- Generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service & retention
- Ensure the organization’s message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives
- Marketing communications ( internal & external) including branding, public relations, events, support sales through timely and effective content, website, etc.
- Establish Carbyne as a thought leader in the Next Generation 911 community and public safety arena.
- Market and customer intelligence
- Leverage marketing platforms to execute, measure, track, analyze & optimize marketing programs and performance
Based in our New York office -must.
- Proven experience as a global CMO or a similar role at a complex SaaS B2B/B2G company
- Experience in the public safety software industry is preferred
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Proven experience in developing strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects
- Product Marketing oriented & tech savvy
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Proven experience in managing global Marketing teams- recruiting, training, coaching and motivating employees to reach the department goals.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is client-focused, resourceful, self-motivated and driven to be the best!
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills