Edcura is a newly formed, private-equity backed innovative services & consulting company that partners with non-profit higher education institutions to help execute on their institutional mission, optimize operations, and grow new student populations. We are currently looking for a dynamic CMO to lead full end-to-end marketing efforts for a rapidly growing business which already includes two growing non-profit liberal arts colleges with exciting programs (film, audio, visual effects), inspiring and creative student populations and fantastic campus locations in both Chicago and Los Angeles. The ideal candidate collaborates easily, drives deep data analysis, has serious CRM skills, creates results-driven social and digital campaigns and will be the steward of the Brand across all student-journey touch points. Preferred location is Chicago, but would consider Los Angeles for the right candidate. The CMO will be a member of Edcura’s executive team as well as a member of the day to day College senior leadership teams working directly with the College Presidents, admissions leaders, community outreach teams and digital and analytics teams with a mission of developing integrated and dynamic marketing strategies to exceed enrollment goals. The ideal candidate is a marketing leader with proven business-changing results in high-growth, technology, consumer goods or educational (while educational experience is beneficial it is not required) fields.
What you’ll do:
- Develop yearly College marketing budgets, strategic growth plans and channel execution strategies
- Direct all day to day marketing execution to meet and exceed new student growth plans at the colleges and to deliver on Edcura’s growth plans
- Identify and manage key strategic agency relationships including digital, PR and creative execution
- Lead strategic design, development and implementation of new digital, social and print campaigns for Edcura and college clients
- Partner with Edcura’s executive team in business development efforts to attract new colleges
- Maintain brand standards across all channels (including on campus)
- Build, develop, motivate, and mentor a high performing marketing team capable of converting high-level marketing strategies into reality.
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred) with 15+ years’ marketing experience. Experience within a high-growth start-up a plus.
- Demonstrable expertise and point of view in all areas of marketing strategy including market segmentation & customer targeting, brand architecture & strategy, integrated communications planning, marketing budget modeling, quantitative research, campaign measurement and optimization, digital and social media strategy and analytics.
- Extensive experience with digital market/lead generation techniques including email, social media, chat, SEM/SEO and blogs.
- Solution-oriented ethos that combines analytics and imagination to develop and execute marketing strategies.
- Experience in hiring, retaining, mentoring and managing high performing teams.
- Exceptional analytical, leadership, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to “roll up your sleeves” At Edcura we are a team that collaborates, rolls up the sleeves, messes up the whiteboards and then executes like crazy – and we’re looking for like minded growth fanatics to join us in changing students’ lives and our client’s outcomes.
Tom Figueroa | firstname.lastname@example.org | Office: 610.964.0200 x 221
Felix Korostin | email@example.com | Office: 610.964.0200 x 246