In addition to directing the company’s U.S. Marketing activity across all channels, this individual will play a crucial role in helping build and drive the overall Hiscox USA business. The role will report to the company’s Global Chief Marketing Officer (Mr. Russ Findlay, who we recruited to Hiscox in 2013), with the U.S. CEO as a key stakeholder. Additionally, this CMO will sit on the Global Marketing Leadership Team and the U.S. Leadership Team.
The new CMO for the U.S. can live in the NY/NJ/CT area, and work out of Hiscox offices in either Manhattan or White Plains, or he/she can live in the Atlanta area, and work from the Hiscox office just south of Dunwoody.
The candidates we’re seeking have the following experience profile:
- B2C Direct/Brand Marketing – Proven brand-building and customer acquisition skills
- B2B/SMB Marketing – Lead gen and Sales enablement in the small business segment
- Industries – Financial Services, Tech, Healthcare, Business Services, Communications
- Digital Competency – Can leverage the full digital toolkit to engage/convert customers
- Sales Enablement – Direct Mail, Display, Email, Search, Print, Collateral, Events
- Growth-Oriented – Success growing in new channels, new markets, with new products