Merlin Law Group is currently seeking a driven Chief Marketing Officer with experience leading a marketing team within a law organization to join our team in Tampa, FL.
Who We Are
At Merlin Law Group insurance claims disputes are our passion. Our mission is to stop the frustration and fear policyholders have when their insurance companies are not treating them with respect and dignity. We are the policyholder champions and experienced guides aggressively seeking justice for them to full recovery and with a sense of respect and rightfulness in their position that their own insurance company should have provided in the first place.
About The Role
The Chief Marketing Officers will head up the marketing team overseeing strategic and budgetary operations for all marketing channels including digital, departmental, and business development. The Chief Marketing Officer will be the caretaker of the firm’s brand.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee design and implementation of annual marketing plan
- Oversee planning and administration of marketing operations budget
- Oversee creative marketing content including digital content, website, brochures, and newsletters and product marketing.
- Oversee contracts and negotiation with 3 rd party vendors and consultants
- Oversee all public relations and media communications
Our Ideal Candidate
Education and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing Leadership for a Law Organization required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar required
- Proven track record of developing and administering a marketing program
- Project Management experience a plus
Skills and Abilities
- Highly skilled in methods for promoting and selling services, marketing strategies, and tactics
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on interpersonal relationships and facilitation
- Polished presentation and interpersonal skills
What We Offer
- Extremely competitive salary range commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401k, PTO