Resolve Systems is the only unified, enterprise-wide incident response and automation solution for IT, Security, Network, and Service Desk Operations teams. The company’s platform accelerates incident response and resolution by providing engineers with human-guided automatons, real-time incident collaboration, and the ability to partially and fully automate processes.
The company’s centralized application helps organizations improve their incident handling processes. Resolve Systems sole focus is to shift the incident resolution process down to level one agents without the need for escalations. Resolve customers, on average, see a reduction in operational expense by 15 to 30%.
Gartner estimates that traditional automation solutions do not address up to 85% of incident resolution processes that can be automated. Other products have focused solely on the “end-to-end” automation of a limited number of resolution processes. Resolve makes a bigger impact on productivity by combining full automation capabilities with the ability to easily automate select tasks within any engineer or customer care agent driven resolution process.
Resolve Systems was founded in 2008 and is based in Irvine, California with 120 employees worldwide and was recently purchased by Insight Venture Partners. Insight Venture Partners is one of the most well-respected growth focused private equity firms in the world with more than $13 billion under management.
Search Mission Statement
For Resolve Systems to achieve their goals and scale to a multi-hundred-million-dollar company, it is imperative that the proper leadership exist at the top of the company as it scales. Our firm has been retained to identify and secure a world-class Chief Marketing Officer who can drive the overall marketing function of a fast-growing, dynamic, and evolving software company. This executive must be an aggressive marketer who has experience marketing large, enterprise level software solutions. This person should also have expertise in lead generation, digital marketing, content
creation and fully understand modern day marketing techniques and methodologies. He/she must be entrepreneurial by nature, yet can lead a marketing organization for a growing company. This executive must act as a peer to the senior management team as well as an advisor to the Chief Executive Officer on strategic initiatives as the company navigates its growth. The highest degree of probability exists that this person is currently a Senior Marketing Executive at a B2B SaaS software company or a B2B infrastructure software company that has experience rapid growth.
Required Skill Set and Responsibilities
• Ability to lead and nurture teams; demonstrated ability to develop employees, recruit and build teams.
• Expert in marketing in multiple media channels, with an emphasis in online marketing. Can oversee all online customer acquisition channels, including SEM, SEO, social media, display, partnerships, affiliate marketing and email acquisition. Experience applying rigorous analytics to optimize acquisition, conversion, and retention.
• Financially focused marketing experience – understands return on investment concept regarding marketing programs that can be tracked in measurable ways.
• Oversee strategy for written content, including marketing emails, system emails, website content, customer service language, press releases, and any other official corporate communication or marketing initiative.
• Build enterprise level sourcing campaigns to market to fortune 5000 companies globally
• Able to put world-class marketing systems and infrastructure in place, to ensure necessary tools and metrics are in place.
• Responsible for formulation and execution of the company’s marketing strategy, product positioning, and corporate positioning.
• Detail orientated (quantitative) and not afraid to get into the details to understand issues.
• Grow the capabilities and maximize the performance of the global demand generation team.
• Self-starter, who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and can flexibly adapt to an everchanging marketplace.
• Define and execute the strategy for our global online presence including building the appropriate web architecture for user engagement and content management, and managing a web product roadmap that yields strong conversion results.
• Provide increasing levels of visibility and intelligence around marketing statistics that improves sales productivity, informs the marketing investment plan, and delivers insights into bookings, forecasts and predictability.
• Drive web-based customer acquisition and retention marketing strategies, lead generation and programs to meet the revenue growth and profitability objectives of the worldwide business across all segments.
• Working closely with Sales, responsible for fueling and achieving the quarterly bookings goals through targeted demand generation, CRM and channel marketing support worldwide.
• Working closely with Product Strategy, responsible for demand creation and promotion that ensures a balanced growth performance of all products across the portfolio.
• A deep understanding of on-line, search, affiliate, database, and direct response marketing.
• Experience in high-growth, entrepreneurial environment is preferred; able to put in place the processes and procedures necessary to insure a scalable operations infrastructure with emphasis as a strong strategic thinker having proven to have implemented these plans to drive shareholder value
• Enterprise level software experience a critical; security software experience is a plus
• High Energy
• Strong Leader
• Excellent Communicator
• Team Player
• Uncompromised Integrity
For more information, please contact