Content Marketing Manager
Company: JustEnough Software
Reports To: CMO
Division: Marketing Department
Office Locations: Irvine, CA or Remote
Purpose of the Position:
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of marketing offers and downloadable content that form the backbone of our inbound marketing strategies, including email, blog, social media, search, lead generation, etc. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail and project management skills. Candidates must have a knack and love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of the industry and experience in using email, search, blogging and social media to achieve business goals. The content manager will be expected to sustain and develop the company’s voice across all marketing content.
• Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties and supports our marketing campaigns (including blog posts, press releases, white papers, webinars, infographics, etc.).
• Collaborate with marketing, sales and business development in designing multi-touch marketing campaigns and create the content required to execute them.
• Identify and execute opportunities to improve our company’s and our content’s search ranking for key terms.
• Create resources to drive leads, subscribers and awareness including website content, white papers, thought leadership articles, press releases, media placements, brochures, case studies, newsletters, etc.
• Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media and email subscribers.
• Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
• Collaborate with product strategy, sales and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
• Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content (including offers).
• BA/BS degree in communications, marketing or related field.
• 5 to 7 years of B2B marketing and content creation experience.
• You should have a command of best practices and trends in content marketing, enjoy being creative and understand how to both build and convert an audience.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to make informed decisions.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone and voice of our business.
• Proven experience in developing both digital and print content including web copy, blogs, social media, brochures, press releases, case studies, whitepapers, etc.
• Understand multi-touch marketing and the role of content. Ability to create content that supports successful marketing campaigns.
• A strong understanding of enterprise software, supply chain and/or the retail industry are preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
• Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors. Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
• Experience in using all types of social media for business marketing purposes.
• Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite.