ChromaDex Corp. is an integrated, global nutraceutical company devoted to improving the way people age. ChromaDex’s scientists partner with leading universities and research institutions worldwide to uncover the full potential of NAD and identify and develop unique, science-based ingredients. Its flagship ingredient, NIAGEN® (nicotinamide riboside), sold directly to consumers as TRU NIAGEN®, is backed with clinical and scientific research, as well as extensive IP protection. TRU NIAGEN® is helping the world AGE BETTER®.
Currently, we’re looking for an experienced Creative Director to manage our in-house Creative Team and external agencies. The CD will provide the team with guidance and directions to optimize and launch campaigns in support of ChromaDex’s TRU NIAGEN growth needs as well as provide additional creative concepts and best practices to optimize creative strategies and initiatives.
The CD role will oversee the internal and external creative teams, including copywriters, designers, and videographers to make sure business needs and creative goals are met. The CD will help devise concepts, strategies and execution plans for all creative marketing projects and monitor their progress and success. S/he will be the point of reference for creative concepts as they travel from ideation to customer including assigning projects, refining/following brand guidelines, directing the team, optimizing concepts, meeting deadlines and helping present work to business partners. The CD will have experience primarily in consumer digital creative (including video), followed by print and materials for additional channels such as events, business-to-business sales, etc.
- • Manage internal and external creative resources and initiatives
- • Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies for marketing campaigns aligned with brand and corporate voice and positioning
- • Align with brand growth plans and keep ChromaDex at the forefront of modern/progressive creative via compelling, unique and intriguing visuals and copy
- • Critique and supply feedback for all creative materials developed in-house or with outside consultants/agencies.
- • Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas.
- • Monitor results of team efforts and propose creative and process improvements
- • Oversee creation/revamping of packaging and bottling, including box designs and bottle labels for Domestic and International usage
- • Stay on top of industry and market landscape
- • Track record of driving best-in-class creative marketing campaigns that achieved measurable results for a product or client
- • The ability to synthesize business partner objectives and translate into strategic brief(s) and/or direction to either in-house creative resources or agencies as appropriate
- • An intimate understanding of direct-to-consumer design, copy, video and web best practices/guidelines
- • A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- • Strong leadership skills with the ability to generate, share, and implement fresh, edgy new ideas
- • Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving start-up/entrepreneurial environment
- • Excellent project/time management skills
- • Excellent and proven collaboration and communication skills
- • Experience effectively managing day-to-day communication with internal staff and stakeholders as well as third-party vendors (e.g. resolve issues, document challenges, create roadmaps, facilitate collaborative brainstorming sessions, etc.)
- • Ability to multi-task and lead numerous, detailed projects simultaneously
- • 8-10 years of experience in creative leadership of a marketing department or agency
- • Bachelor’s Degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, or journalism
- • Minimum 5 years of experience in direct-to-consumer marketing
- • Experience in e-commerce required
- • Experience in consumer products required
- • Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite, InDesign and Photoshop, experience with Illustrator
- • Experience in supplements, nutraceuticals or pharmaceuticals preferred
- • Experience with multichannel and subscription-based business models preferred
ChromaDex offers benefits to eligible employees who have met all requirements for enrollment. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k) and more.
ChromaDex maintains a website at www.chromadex.com to which ChromaDex regularly posts copies of its press releases as well as additional and financial information about the Company.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Email a statement of interest, along with your resume, to Caeli Widger, Recruiting Consultant: email@example.com.
ChromaDex (and its affiliates) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, national origin, religion, physical handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.