Digital Account Director
The Digital Account Director reports directly to the Vice President of Marketing. This role is responsible for having a thorough understanding of integrated and comprehensive digital marketing plans, metrics and tools to guide and grow our clients’ overall businesses. The successful candidate will earn the trust of the clients as a digital strategic advisor, working in conjunction with the overall Marketing Services and strategic leads to spot and address opportunities for integrating digital marketing solutions. The Digital Account Director builds online strategies that translate to sound marketing campaigns that generate student leads in the short-term while building brand value over time, collaborate with the Marketing Services teams to closely monitor performance results and make recommendations for campaign improvements. Digital marketing Agency experience is a must.
· Develop, execute and monitor the digital Marketing plans for clients.
· Analyze In-depth marketing campaign performance across complete mix and ensure learnings are applied to future campaigns
· Provide marketing campaign and budget recommendations for each client.
· Develop Client Scope of Work and related Budgets
· Hold regular meetings with client to report on campaign performance, recommend modifications and ensure compliance with Scope of Work.
X functional management
· Provide scope of work to marketing services teams
· Collaborate with marketing services teams in development of annual marketing plans and campaigns
· Create and maintain detailed project schedules and ensure all marketing agency teams adhere to deadlines
· Collaborate with the marketing services teams in order to closely monitor performance results and make recommendations for campaign improvement
Experience and desired qualifications
· Significant project management experience working with cross functional teams within the agency that consists of online advertising, creative, automation, web developers, designers, project managers and leadership.
· Email marketing best practices such as segmentation and testing, profiling, drip-campaigns, and targeting.
· Lead to sales workflows from Lead generation, database building and nurturing to Lead scoring
· Digital marketing analytics including email, social and web
· Expertise in Marketo, Salesforce Marketing cloud or equivalent”