for the Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation
– a leading branded specialty retailer and wholesaler of premium quality sweet treats and complementary products, including the signature Original Glazed® doughnut, as well as hot, iced, frozen and specialty coffees and hot chocolate. Headquartered in both Winston-Salem, NC, and Charlotte, NC, the Company has offered the highest quality doughnuts and great tasting drinks since it was founded in 1937. Today, there are over 1,400 Krispy Kreme shops in more than 33 countries around the world. In July of 2016, Krispy Kreme was acquired by JAB Holding Company, in a deal that valued Krispy Kreme at $1.35 Billion.
Reporting to the VP, Head of Digital, the new “Director, Ecommerce” will have end-to-end responsibility for the strategy, development, execution and optimization of the emerging Ecommerce business and capabilities across Krispy Kreme. As part of this work, they will need to design and continually optimize the overall shopping and fulfillment experience for Krispy Kreme customers in order to drive profitable growth across digital channels. This position is based at Krispy Kreme’s headquarters in Charlotte, NC.
The candidates we’re seeking have the following experience profile:
- Ecommerce – Accomplished at profitably acquiring customers and selling products online
- Digital Product Mgmt. – Strong technical understanding of mobile and web products
- Analytics – Coremetrics, Omniture, Clicky, Optimizely, Google Analytics, Test & Target, etc.
- Digital Marketing – E-Mail, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate, SEO/SEM, Social, Mobile
- Multi-Unit Retail – Ideally, QSR, or Hospitality, or any comparable retail business
Please click here to view the spec, which explains the opportunity in greater detail.
Danny Fleischman – firstname.lastname@example.org