ChromaDex Corp. is an integrated, global nutraceutical company devoted to improving the way people age. ChromaDex’s scientists partner with leading universities and research institutions worldwide to uncover the full potential of NAD and identify and develop unique, science-based ingredients. Its flagship ingredient, NIAGEN® (nicotinamide riboside), sold directly to consumers as TRU NIAGEN®, is backed with clinical and scientific research, as well as extensive IP protection. TRU NIAGEN® is helping the world AGE BETTER®.
ChromaDex has an immediate opening for a Director of Retention and Winback to join our dynamic and dedicated team. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is committed to developing the customer journey and increase the lifetime value of our customers.
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial about taking initiative, having the ability to think outside of the box, being comfortable in dealing with ambiguity, but structured about details and excited about developing new strategies and processes. The right candidate will be a passionate customer advocate who focuses on the bigger picture of the whole customer journey rather than one specific channel. In this role, the Director of Retention and Winback will derive and deliver customer insights to improve the experience and ensure it resonates with the customer to drive continued relationships with our consumer brand, Tru Niagen. This requires analyzing, leveraging and optimizing all touch points of the customer journey including customer emails, customer service, and shipment experience, as well as driving continued purchases while at the same time improving customer satisfaction. Also, this role will develop strategies to re-engage and profitably winback lapsed buyers or subscribers.
Main duties include:
- • Create and drive lifecycle marketing strategies (e.g., retention, winback, referral, etc.) across physical and digital touchpoints to increase customer lifetime value
- • Lead Tru Niagen’s personalization and segmentation strategy to create relevant conversations with our customer at key touch points as well as elevate the customer experience
- • Develop product compliance strategy and maximize compliance adherence
- • Manage the delivery of optimized, personalized, and high performing email campaigns, triggered messaging, and transactional communications to increase satisfaction and additional purchases
- • Cultivate a deep understanding of our customers, their journey, their voice, key insights, and actionable data points that lead to an even deeper understanding of the customer’s needs and satisfaction levels.
- • Thoroughly analyze customer service call and email experience to identify the reason for cancellations, dissatisfaction levels, etc., and create reporting, strategies, incentives, business rules, and processes to increase satisfaction and prevent future cancellations
- • Continually optimize and update the customer journey map
- • Ensure accurate benchmarking and tracking of customer engagement across channels
- • Create best-in-class shipment delivery and returns processes while optimizing every opportunity to improve customer retention and decrease costs
- • A key member of the cross-functional team, with internal and external members, in developing CRM capabilities and determining data collection, storage and hygiene strategies to ensure high standards of data integrity
- • Proven track record of building, optimizing, and scaling successful CRM channel marketing campaigns for a diverse range of retention initiatives (e.g., engagement, upsell, winback, referral)
- • Deep understanding of customer service strategy and cancel/save programs for subscription-based businesses
- • Proficient in implementing a/b and multi-variant testing tools and methodologies
- • Strong background in database marketing, CRM infrastructure, personalization planning, CX research, tracking and strategizing
- • Ability to effectively manage day-to-day communications within the organization, as well as with internal stakeholders and third-party vendors
- • Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, rapid changing, high-urgency environment and adapt quickly to the changing atmosphere
- • Ability to lead numerous, detailed projects simultaneously and manage time efficiently
- • Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- • 8+ years of relevant experience leading retention and winback marketing programs
- • Minimum 5 years of experience in CRM and transactional database marketing
- • Proven ability in delivering omni-channel experiences that have driven retention and winback improvement results
- • Expertise in email, customer service, customer experience, e-commerce, consumer products and subscription-based business models • Experience working with supplements, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, or health, and beauty products preferred
ChromaDex offers benefits to eligible employees who have met all requirements for enrollment. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k) and more.
ChromaDex maintains a website at www.chromadex.com to which ChromaDex regularly posts copies of its press releases as well as additional and financial information about the Company.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Email a statement of interest, along with your resume, to Caeli Widger, Recruiting Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ChromaDex (and its affiliates) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, national origin, religion, physical handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law