In this role you will define, manage and evangelize our digital strategy and operations across the enterprise. In an ever-evolving digital world, the digital marketing leader will drive client-centric and global-minded strategies to enhance and innovate the effectiveness of the digital experience for our visitors, while enabling an efficient digital marketing culture supporting and driving revenue, reputation and relationships.
Reporting to the VP, Strategy and Operations, this is a highly collaborative role requiring successful interaction with business and segment marketing leads, sales and sales operations, and vendor partners. We are seeking someone who will formalize and evangelize a future state digital marketing strategy, while enabling cross-disciplinary marketing teams to deliver against KPI’s, with daily guidance and decision-making.
• Understand diverse needs of the corporate, segment, regional and line-of-business marketing teams.
• Maintain and improve enterprise marketing technology stack to enable enterprise level efficiency and strong digital client experience.
• You will lead team efforts to establish strategies and implement programs for websites and search channels, in close partnership with segment and business marketers.
• Lead the management of databases, and ensure data integrity via checks, tests, & standard methodologies to maintain a high degree of confidence in all data, and derived intelligence, across the enterprise.
• You will work collaboratively across marketing to effectively execute on integrated digital campaigns across all channels.
• Lead the execution of email marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, reach and effectiveness. Provide insight and support to segment marketing to help achieve their goals.
• Provide expertise and best practices in information design and user experience, build user journey content streams that improve and drive greater awareness of Broadridge products and services
• Use data driven insights to create and evolve the digital user experience driving increased engagement with target audience
• Collaborate with content developers to optimize content for digital properties to drive greater engagement and maximize SEO
• Lead Global/Local digital strategy to ensure effective engagement across all global digital channels
• You will manage the strategy, roadmap and budget for improvement initiatives for all digital web properties
• Establish and monitor appropriate KPI’s, draw from all available data and analytics sources, and use business intelligence tool to create comprehensive activity, and ROI reporting to measure marketing effectiveness.
• You will plan, forecast and manage portfolio of vendors, agencies and consultants
• Build, coach and lead a strong team of digital marketing leaders that excel in their disciplines, and effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
• Stay on top of digital innovation and help us remain one of the leaders in new innovative ways to reach target audience through digital channels
• 15+ years in marketing preferably in FinTech or related fields
• 8+ years’ experience in digital marketing at the strategic, leadership level.
• Thorough knowledge of database management, UX (User Experience), UCD (User Center Design), and email standard methodologies.
• Creative thinking, strong analytical skills coupled with solid business foundation
• An innovative, positive, resilient and self-directed attitude
• Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
• Experience leading cross functional initiatives in a large complex global organization
• Experience building and leading a team of exceptional digital talent and highly collaborative individuals
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster”
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth