Head/VP of Performance Marketing – Boise, ID:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about connecting people with their best self through a connected digital ecosystem of product, content and community solutions. You need to be resourceful and forward-thinking, and should have demonstrated and directly relevant experience growing & optimizing customer acquisition channels across the digital landscape. Ideal candidate will be responsible for developing concepts and initiatives to drive increased revenue, return on ad spend, and acquisition of targeted LTV segments from acquisition-oriented digital marketing channels. Lead channel initiatives to consistently test, learn, and recommend next actions to increase revenue and customer growth. Determines the appropriate channel mix, managing budget, forecasting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on the impact of demand generation.
This leadership position requires a mix of visionary and strategic thinking with a tenacious cross-functional top performer-mentality to deploy growth tactics, technology and partnerships to grow the business. The ideal candidate is a player-coach who can lead a growing team of 5+ marketers, and execute in the trenches when needed. It also requires a thorough understanding of data analytics and using data to derive target audience insights. Being analytical and data-driven is a must, ensuring transparency and quantitative analysis on results.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Develop, implement and optimize a scalable paid media strategy to drive growth and new customer acquisition, as well as brand consideration and strategic visibility across numerous concurring events, site activities and initiatives.
· Be accountable to the plan. Manage operations across channels including campaigns, execution, and reporting & analysis. Will manage and oversee all components of search engine marketing, affiliate, OLA, social and other outbound efforts, including planning, implementing, budgeting, analyzing, and reporting.
· Lead ongoing optimization to include structural improvements, trend analysis and search query mining, targeting improvements, frequency caps, keyword expansion, advanced use of negative keywords, and improvement in bid management processes and algorithms w/in our bid management platform, as well as other tools.
· Coordinate with digital publishing, content, store and product teams to prioritize and develop integrated campaigns, determine best channels for each product/campaign/piece of content.
· Have meaningful and collaborative relationships with business intelligence, data strategy and data science teams. Work closely with merchant and product team. Manage relationships with online marketing partners, and vendors.
· Have an eye for possibilities, including new platforms, advertising and integration opportunities; have the ability to punch higher on the funnel, realize efficiencies and maximize our effort at driving the consumer to their next best step w/in our ecosystem. Stay in tune with market trends, research, and new happenings within the SEM landscape.
· Issues weekly and monthly reports: create templates, aggregate data and automate reports. Present data-driven insights: pathing insights, demographics and campaign targeting performance, cause-and-effect of cross-channel tactics.
· Demonstrated experience with implementing digital marketing initiatives that will scale to support the requirements of a growing organization with multiple brands.
· Experience managing large-scale paid programs & budgets.
· Deep subject matter expertise in paid media, and digital and social media analytics. Expert knowledge/proficiency with industry standard tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Adcenter, Gemini, Facebook Ads. Knowledge of Kenshoo is a bonus.
· Demonstrated ability to create a clear, innovative and achievable vision and inspire, align and lead team to deliver.
· Demonstrated ability to lead and drive work across cross-functional teams
· Demonstrated ability to influence partners and senior leadership with a collaborative and solution-oriented approach.
· Strong ability to glean insights and tell a story from data, analytics and insights inspiring action and change. Data-driven decision maker: preferred experience in operationalizing data, predictive analytics, statistical modeling and optimization.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to ask questions to gain understanding, partner with others and deal with differing points of view.
· Proven ability to lead a team, drive performance and anticipate the quickly changing digital marketing and data landscape.
· Creative, passionate and innovative thinker – excited about possibilities.
· Skillful and impactful communicator with the ability to deliver presentations with poise and confidence.
· Proven ability to establish relationships, trust and credibility and follow through on plans and decisions.
Rachel Wasserman – firstname.lastname@example.org