Broadridge, a global Fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenues, enables corporate governance, powers capital markets and communications, and grows wealth. We’re seeking a thinker/do-er marketer to join our fast-growing company to help navigate and take our brand and business to the next level. This is a new position to support the activation of our brand platform “Ready for Next” to increase awareness and perception of Broadridge as an innovative partner that helps clients get ahead of today’s challenges and capitalize on what’s next. We serve financial services and other industries as a leading provider of communications, technology, data and analytics solutions.
This is a high-visibility role with growth opportunities in all facets of marketing in a company that is entrepreneurial in spirit with the stability and resources of scale.
Reporting to the Vice President, Global Brand within our growing and dynamic Global Sales, Marketing and Solutions organization, and based at our One Park Avenue office in Manhattan, this role will be a critical part of the team charged with bringing to life our brand through programs and campaigns, visual identity including broadridge.com, messaging and behaviors that deliver on our brand promise.
He/she will act as a brand ambassador working collaboratively within and across marketing and sales including our digital and social teams, corporate communications, events, across all market segments and geographies, and externally with creative and agency partners.
• Partner with segment and solution marketing teams to develop integrated campaigns that deliver on our brand promise. Instill understanding of the Broadridge brand platform, principles and guidelines as the foundation for integration and targeting by market.
• Work with content and design partners (internal and agency) to develop and review communications that align with and elevate the quality and consistency of our brand expression across all touch points.
• Manage the migration and governance of Broadridge’s master brand strategy for acquisitions, a key part of our growth strategy, which average four to six per year.
• Assist with product naming of new and existing solutions in alignment with our brand and product architecture.
• Develop, manage and distribute brand assets and tools that enable associates and creative partners to conveniently ‘self-serve’ while accurately and consistently representing our brand.
• Work with Brand VP, Creative Director and senior designers to update and evolve brand guidelines based on learnings from application and additional needs. Publish and increase usage via communications.
• Liaise with Internal Communications on brand communications and associate engagement programs.
• 3-4 years marketing experience including 1-2 years related brand experience
• Preferred industry experience includes b2b professional services, financial services or technology
• A ‘thinker/do-er’ who can demonstrate both strong strategic skills and the ability to ‘roll up their sleeves’ to get things done
• Confidence to represent and uphold brand principles and guidelines while being collaborative and responsive to stakeholders and the needs of the business
• Client and/or agency experience
• Experience managing and working with the creative development process including agency briefings, evaluating and providing brand feedback on creative; both visual design and messaging
• Excellent visual and design sensibilities
• Strong strategic marketing communication skills
• A collaborative and flexible personality who adapts easily to change
• Project management skills
• Bachelor’s degree
Broadridge, a global Fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenues and part of the S&P 500® Index, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster”
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Manager, Global Brand Marketing and Communications