Please share job description below. Should you know anyone of interest, please contact me directly at email@example.com. Thank you!
A desirable opportunity exists at the corporate office located in downtown Chicago for a marketing professional to optimize Vi’s customer relationship management marketing strategies and programs across 10 local community markets. This role will assist in analyzing, developing and adapting key marketing cross-channel touchpoints in order to positively affect Vi’s ongoing consumer brand experience and resulting engagement metrics. Strong technical acumen and hands-on approach is required as the role will also be supporting digital services as needed.
• Strategy optimization through data insights:
– Helps build a Marketing culture of iterative testing, learning and adapting
– Works with internal teams, database agency and proprietary tools to uncover consumer insights and marketing opportunities that address key business issues.
– Develops and manages an evolving framework to allow consumer cross-channels insights (quantitative and qualitative data) to fuel strategies and improved user experiences for all outbound/inbound marketing communications including paid search, social amplification, content marketing, email as well as offline channels (direct mail, print, broadcast), referrals and events.
• Optimization of marketing executions:
– Threads insight driven strategies into execution solutions by leading creation and management of automated marketing programs that efficiently close Vi’s consumer journey gaps and improve their brand experience.
– Creates a transparent learning framework to ensure the right processes and partners are in place to consistently drive efficient end-to-end marketing CRM executions.
– Initiates the creative development with vendor partners for automated marketing programs writing or assisting with agency briefs focusing on understanding the consumer lens and engagement insights as well as testing tactics.
• Drives ongoing improvements/enhancements to digital properties, web-based sales portal and Marketing CRM tools towards a better user experience and improved measurement tracking capabilities.
– Assists with day-to-day digital property (website, email) enhancements and maintenance, such as updating and maintaining site content, troubleshooting email execution issues etc.
– Interprets high-level business needs to external agencies in order to execute more significant enhancements.
– Partners with sales to roll out communication strategies and create a feedback loop in order to ensure successful adoption of enhancements.
Qualified applicants will possess at least 5 years of Marketing, data or analytics or experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience focusing on Marketing CRM/Database contact strategies, analytics as well as end-to-end offline and online strategy and execution experience is required. Experience with CRM software, email service providers and digital and offline analytics tools a plus. Experience with content management systems.
Bachelor’s degree required.
In addition you will need:
• Experience in contact strategy development and in developing automated marketing campaigns based on consumer engagement triggers.
• Proficient in Microsoft tool suite, with advanced knowledge of Excel.
• Working knowledge of SQL Querying and relational databases.
• Experience working with Experian, IBM (Silverpop), Exact Target or similar types of Email Service platforms.
• Familiarity with cross-platform QA a plus.
• High level of comfort in working with analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or similar).
• Knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing methodology and techniques.