POSITION: SVP, Marketing
Blackstone is one of the world’s leading investment firms. We seek to create positive economic
impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities
in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies
solve problems. Our asset management businesses, with $472 billion in assets under
management, include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and
equity, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further
information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone.
REPORTS TO: Christine Anderson, Senior Managing Director, Global Public Affairs & Marketing
Blackstone’s nimble marketing team focuses on strengthening the Blackstone brand and
supporting the strategic positioning needs of our business groups. Sitting alongside our Public
Affairs team and working closely with each business group’s investor relations team, we drive
marketing efforts across various channels to reach clients and other key audiences.
We’re looking for a smart, entrepreneurial marketing professional to help guide Blackstone’s
efforts. This individual will play a critical role in leading the firm’s marketing strategy, execution,
distribution, and measurement. The individual will manage our internal marketing team and work
closely with senior leaders across the firm to define our marketing goals; manage projects; and
marshal external creative, design, and production resources. This person will oversee the evolution
of the Blackstone brand identity, owning issues of brand strategy and guiding creative execution.
● Lead the firm’s brand marketing efforts, setting marketing goals and managing the
development of corresponding content and creative across our channels.
● Work directly with senior leaders on defining thought leadership content topics and
● Oversee agency relations to manage complex multichannel digital marketing campaigns.
● Lead the development of smart and creative ways to bring our brand to life through stories
and thought leadership, with an eye toward human language and good design.
● Set the goals and expectations for the distribution of content with a focus on email marketing,
Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and internal communications.
● Manage the firm’s paid media budget to target and engage our core audiences across social,
search, and display.
● Help Blackstone’s business groups expand their marketing and communications efforts
through new channels, strategies, or content formats.
● Oversee the ongoing management of the Blackstone brand identity across all the firm’s
● Background managing marketing teams and overseeing simultaneous projects and
multichannel media campaigns.
● Experience with content marketing, video, and podcast production.
● Strong writing and editing skills.
● A passion for communicating nuanced financial topics in creative formats.
● Understanding of digital measurement of brand marketing.
● Demonstrated creative sensibilities with attention to design and detail.
● Self-starter, team-oriented, organized, motivated, and creative.
● Background in financial services marketing is highly desirable.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by
For more information, please contact Heyman Associates: