for National Vision Holdings, Inc.
(NASDAQ: EYE) – one of the largest optical retail companies in the United States with more than 1,100 retail stores in 44 states plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. With a mission of helping people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible, the company operates five retail brands: America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses, Eyeglass World, Vision Centers (inside select Walmart stores), Vista Opticals (inside Fred Meyer stores) and on select military bases, and several Ecommerce websites, offering a variety of products and services for customers’ eye care needs. National Visionwith a current market cap of approximately $2.4 Billionhad been owned by the PE firm KKR, and the company executed a very successful IPO in the Fall of 2017. The Company employs more than 12,000 associates, and is headquartered in Duluth, GA, just north of Atlanta.
The new “SVP, Marketing” will be the critical driver of customer engagement, traffic, and profitable revenue growth, across the Company’s portfolio of five consumer brands. One of the more critical areas of their work will be funnel management and optimization, throughout the end-to-end customer experience, spanning awareness, acquisition, conversion, exam booking, exam execution, purchases, and follow up (CRM). Reporting into the Chief Executive Officer (Mr. Reade Fahs), this position is based at Company headquarters in Duluth, GA.
The candidates we’re seeking have the following experience profile:
- Multi-Unit Retail – Fitness Centers, Hospitality, Home Services, Tax Prep, Health Services
- Brand Development – Segmentation, Positioning, Creative, Insights, Media, Promotion
- Digital Acquisition – Display, Retargeting, Email, Web Video, Social, Search, Mobile
- Customer Experience – Touchpoint mapping and customer experience optimization
- Team Development – Success building and leading high performing Marketing teams
Please click here to view the spec, which explains the opportunity in greater detail.