Pro Football Focus, to fill the new role of “SVP, Consumer Marketing & Operations,” reporting directly to investor and CEO, Cris Collinsworth. If you’re a football fan, you know Cris is an Emmy Award-winning Broadcaster and Analyst for NBC’s Sunday Night Football. He was a three-time Pro Bowl receiver with the Cincinnati Bengals, and over his eight-year NFL career, he played in Super Bowls XVI and XXIII. Cris is the majority owner and leads an investor team that owns PFF.
Pro Football Focus is a leading source of football data and analysis, currently serving 21 NFL and major Division I NCAA teams, media companies (NBC, ESPN, Turner/Bleacher Report, Pac-12 Network, 120 Sports, Yahoo), sports agents and fans. The company also operates a premium consumer subscription service through its website for the hard-core fan. For more information.
Please visit the company’s web site at www.profootballfocus.com
This individual will be responsible for setting strategic direction, driving the growth agenda, executing annual operating plans, and delivering financial commitments to the company, for the Consumer side of the enterprise. This position is based at the company’s headquarters in Cincinnati, OH.
The candidates we’re seeking have the following profile:
- Digital Mktg – Able to leverage a full range of digital tools to drive funnel conversion
- eCommerce – Profitably acquiring and retaining customers in an eCommerce business
- Recurrent Model – Successful experience in a member-based, subscriber business
- Target Sectors – Wireless Cable/Sat, Consumer Credit, Media, Sports Subscription Sites
- Growth-Stage – Successful experience building and leading an early-stage business
David G. Wiser
Wiser Partners, LLC