|We are starting a “SVP, Marketing & Sales” search for Rise Broadband, the largest fixed wireless service provider in the U.S., offering affordable high-speed Internet, digital phone and DirecTV bundled services across 16 states. Rise helps close the digital divide by offering rural, suburban and exurban homes and businesses a competitive choice for quality, affordable service. The Company’s majority owner is Lone Star Funds, a leading private equity firm that invests globally in equity, credit, real estate and other financial assets.
The SVP, Marketing & Sales will be responsible for driving profitable, organic growth by leading Marketing and Sales for the Company. They will focus on market selection, lead generation, customer acquisition and driving new revenue – and enhancing LTV – by ensuring customers remain loyal to the Brand. This is a roll-up-your-sleeves job, with a scrappy and values-driven Company, who believes that “WHERE you live shouldn’t determine HOW you live.” This role reports to the CEO of Rise Broadband, and is located at their headquarters in Englewood, CO (suburb of Denver).
The candidates we’re seeking have the following profile:
- Customer Acquisition – Skilled at B2C and B2B lead generation, customer acquisition
- Loyalty/CRM – Experience driving retention, community and maximizing customer LTV
- Subscription Business – Sat TV, Wireless, Broadband, Fin. Services, Home Services
- Local Marketing – Skilled at Marketing efficiently to local, or regional markets
- Large & Small Co. – Effective in environments with lean resources and a fast pace
- Functional Development – Ability to build, lead and mentor high-performing team
Please click here to view the spec, which explains the opportunity in greater detail.
If you are personally interested in this opportunity and feel you meet the profile, please reply with your resume, which is ‘for our eyes only.’ We’ll review it and respond back to you as to potential fit. Alternatively, if you know someone who might be interested (and qualified), please feel free to forward this on. We politely ask that you not post this on any job boards, or with any networking groups.