Vice President, Corporate Marketing
Marketing | Irvine – CA, United States
WHO WE ARE
Cylance is one of the fastest growing companies in the history of cybersecurity. By successfully applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to crack the DNA of malware, Cylance has redefined the endpoint protection market, garnered acclaim from industry analysts and won numerous awards including “Best Emerging Vendor” from SC Magazine. If you have the passion and desire to disrupt industries, protect the world from cyberattacks, and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology, we want you to join us!
Cylance is seeking a Vice President of Corporate Marketing based at our corporate headquarters in Irvine, CA. You will report to the CMO and be an integral part of the leadership team for Marketing. This position will oversee a full spectrum of marketing programs including content creation, events, & marketing campaigns. You will create integrated marketing plans to further Cylance’s mission, create demand, drive results, deliver creative solutions, and solve stakeholder’s challenges.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Directs and manages activities of Corporate Marketing functional areas through multiple levels of management.
- Develops strategic plans and objectives for the department that align with the overall business strategy.
- Develop ROI-based, measurable marketing programs, from corporate to installed base marketing, that align to Cylance business priorities, integrate across relevant touch points, and deliver predictable outcomes.
- Optimize and standardize campaign and program creation approaches across the organization
- Create a model to track campaign success and drive continuous improvement
- Highly involved in business planning; interacts with executives and peers to develop plans, determine resource allocations (establish and manage budgets), and establish department strategy that consistently produces results, and influence revenue achievement and growth.
- Communicates executive vision to staff, while leading corporate marketing initiatives and maintaining oversight on the development of relevant marketing materials for new and/or existing products, segments and campaigns.
- Provides thought leadership, creating innovative solutions that advance the overall state of marketing and establish a high degree of excellence in execution.
- Partners with various business units to ensure stakeholder’s needs are met.
- Plans corporate marketing initiatives and manages the cross-functional implementation of the all plans, activities and tactics.
- Acts as the subject matter expert on Cylance; stays up-to-date on market conditions, customers, competitors, and buyers.
- Attends and represents Cylance at regional trade shows, summits, and events. Represents Cylance to the public in a professional, technically astute manner.
- Stays up-to-date on the latest Cylance products, industry news, and marketing best practices; attends applicable training and conferences as needed.
- Manage editors and contractors to ensure quality and accuracy of internal and external content
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Fifteen years minimum related experience in a corporate marketing and/or related role; eight years minimum of team lead and/or management experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field; Master’s degree/MBA preferred.
- B2B and B2C corporate marketing experience
- Deep understanding of modern marketing techniques, including Account-based marketing, persona-based marketing, digital engagement and acquisition tactics, social selling, etc.
- Accountable, Flexible, Driven, Dependable
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Attention to detail and organizationally oriented
- Requires up to 20% travel
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- Endpoint Security industry experience
- Experience with Marketo, Sirius Decisions and Salesforce.com
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at Cylance
- The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
BENEFITS AND PERKS
In addition to medical, dental, vision and 401(K) matching, we offer other great benefits and a slew of perks such as casual dress attire, plethora of employer-sponsored food and snack items, toll road/public transportation subsidy, gym membership discount, etc. We’re proud to be certified as A Great Place to Work for 2017-2018!
Cylance Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
For Consideration: please send resume to Tracy Perlongo firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive compensation packaged available DOE.