Emburse is seeking a Vice President of Demand Gen Marketing. You will report to the CMO and be an integral part of the leadership team for Marketing. This position will oversee a full spectrum of marketing programs including demand generation, digital, content creation and global marketing campaigns. You will create integrated marketing plans to further the company’s mission, create demand, drive results, deliver creative solutions, and solve stakeholder’s challenges.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Directs and manages activities of several Marketing functional areas through multiple levels of management.
- Develops strategic plans and objectives for the department that align with the overall business strategy.
- Partners with various business units to ensure stakeholder’s needs are met.
- Develop ROI-based, measurable marketing and demand gen programs, from corporate to installed base marketing, that align to the company’s business priorities, integrate across relevant touch points, and deliver predictable outcomes.
- Optimize and standardize campaign and program creation approaches across the organization
- Fosters a marketing transformation via integrated cross-brand marketing strategy and programs
- Defines goals, KPIs, and budgets in alignment with leadership and organization needs
- Create a model to track campaign success and drive continuous improvement
- Actively monitor, analyze and report on the health of marketing contribution to pipeline, buyer groups, ROI, and customer acquisition costs
- Highly involved in business planning; interacts with executives and peers to develop plans, determine resource allocations (establish and manage budgets), and establish department strategy that consistently produces results, and influence revenue achievement and growth.
- Collaborate with go-to-market and business unit leaders to achieve marketing alignment with business strategy
- Communicates executive vision to staff, while leading marketing initiatives and maintaining oversight on the development of relevant marketing materials for new and/or existing products, segments and campaigns.
- Provides thought leadership, creating innovative solutions that advance the overall state of marketing and establish a high degree of excellence in execution.
- Plans corporate marketing initiatives and manages the cross-functional implementation of the all plans, activities and tactics.
- Stays up to date on the latest the company’s products, industry news, and marketing best practices; attends applicable training and conferences as needed.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 10+ years minimum related experience in a corporate, field and demand gen marketing and/or related roles; 7 years minimum of team lead and/or management experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field; Master’s degree/MBA preferred.
- Deep B2B SaaS marketing experience
- Deep understanding of modern marketing techniques, including Account-based marketing, persona-based marketing, digital engagement and acquisition tactics, social selling, cross-sell and upsell, customer advocacy, Web site personalization, A/B testing, optimization, etc.
- Accountable, Flexible, Driven, Dependable
- Experience with Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, Sirius Decisions and Salesforce.com
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Attention to detail and organizationally oriented
- Requires 10-20% travel
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- Experience in the spend management markets, including Finance, Accounting, Travel, Invoice and Purchasing
Emburse humanizes work by empowering business travelers, finance professionals and CFOs to eliminate manual, time-consuming tasks so they can focus on what matters most.
Emburse brings together some of the world’s most powerful and trusted expense and AP automation brands, including Abacus, Captio, Certify, Chrome River, Nexonia and Tallie. The company’s innovative solutions, which are uniquely tailored for specific industries, company sizes, and geographies, are trusted by more than 4.5 million users in more than 120 countries. Over 14,000 customers, from start-ups to global enterprises, including Boot Barn, Grant Thornton, Telefónica, Lufthansa Systems, and Toyota rely on Emburse to make faster, smarter decisions, empower business travelers to recapture lost nights and weekends spent doing tedious expense management, and help make users’ lives — and their businesses — better.