Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) is seeking a “VP, Advertising & Brand Management” for a digitally-led banking services business they are creating for both consumer and small business markets. Goldman Sachs is a leading global Investment Banking, Securities and Investment Management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals.
The new role of “VP, Advertising & Brand Management” will be responsible for developing the Brand Positioning and Value Proposition for this new venture, and once this work is completed, they will lead development of Brand Standards, and an integrated Marketing plan, including Creative, Communications, and initial Media Planning. The position initially reports to Mr. Harit Talwar, who is leading this business. It will be based in either Manhattan or Jersey City, NJ.
The candidates we’re seeking have the following experience profile:
- Brand Management – Positioning, Standards, Creative, Innovation, Insights
- CPG or OTC – Critical is foundational experience with a blue chip CPG or OTC company
- Financial Services – Ideally, post-CPG/OTC consumer experience in Financial Services
- Digitally Savvy – Ideally, experience guiding/impacting Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Organizational Development – Experience building world-class teams, agency partnerships
Interested candidates, please contact:
David G. Wiser
Wiser Partners, LLC