“VP, Brand & Communications” for Affordable Care, Inc. (“ACI”), the leading dental support organization for affiliated dental practices that focus exclusively on tooth replacement services. Headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, ACI was founded in 1975 and is now the largest denture and implant services provider in the U.S., supporting a network of more than 200 affiliated practices in 39 states under the retail names Affordable Dentures and Affordable Dentures & Implants. More than six million patients have received tooth replacement services from an ACI-affiliated practice. In October, 2015, ACI was acquired by Berkshire Partners, LLC, a highly-respected Boston-based private equity firm.
The new “VP, Brand & Communications” for ACI will play a critical role in setting the strategic direction for the brand, and will be responsible for the execution of the brand strategy through annual Marketing plans that drive patient acquisition and CRM that deliver increased revenue and enhanced profitability for the business. The position is based at ACI’s corporate headquarters on the northwest side of Raleigh, NC (about 10 minutes from the RDU International airport).
The candidates we’re seeking have the following profile:
- CPG/OTC – Foundational Brand experience with J&J, Novartis, GSK, Pfizer, P&G, Bayer
- Multi-Unit Retail – Restaurant (QSR, Fast Casual), Hospitality (Hotel, Resorts), Specialty
- Offline Communications – TV, Print, Radio, Outdoor, Direct Mail
- Digital Mktg. – Email, Display, Retargeting, Web Video, Affiliates, SEO/SEM, Social
- Functional Development – Experience hiring, training, Building high-performing teams
Contact: David G. Wiser – firstname.lastname@example.org