For over a century, Neiman Marcus Group has served the unique needs of our discerning customers by staying true to the principles of our founders: to be the premier omni-channel retailer of luxury and fashion merchandise dedicated to providing superior service and a distinctive shopping experience in our stores and on our websites. Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division, which includes Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and our international brand, mytheresa.com. Our portfolio of brands offers the finest luxury and fashion apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty, and home décor. The Company operates more than 40 Neiman Marcus full-line stores in the most affluent markets across the United States, including U.S. gateway cities that draw an international clientele. In addition, we operate 2 Bergdorf Goodman stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City. We also operate more than 40 Last Call by Neiman Marcus off-price stores that cater to a value oriented, yet fashion minded customer. Our upscale eCommerce and direct-to-consumer division includes NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com Horchow.com, LastCall.com, and CUSP.com. Every day each of our 15,000 NMG associates work towards the goal of enabling our customers to shop any of our brands “anytime, anywhere, and on any device.” Whether the merchandise we sell, the customer service we offer, or our investments in technology, everything we do is to enhance the customer experience across all channels and brands.
The VP of Brand Marketing for Neiman Marcus will Direct and manage the marketing function for the Neiman Marcus and Horchow Brands. This position will report to the Sr. Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer of Neiman Marcus Group.
This role will partner with other senior executives (merchants, store operations, customer insight, creative and PR groups) to develop compelling and innovative new marketing ideas and programs. A key responsibility will be the integration of ideas across channels in order to drive top line sales, bottom line profitability and new customer acquisition in an efficient and brand appropriate way. The VP, Brand Marketing for Neiman Marcus, with the Chief Marketing Officer of Neiman Marcus Group, is the key thought leader in re-thinking Neiman Marcus brand experience elements to connect with the evolving digitally savvy customer of today.
- Lead the team to craft, manage and execute all integrated multi-channel marketing strategies, initiatives, and communications.
- Develop deep understanding of the needs and wants of the Neiman Marcus customer in order to develop innovative marketing ideas to drive top line sales
- Own the evolution of InCircle Loyalty program to deepen customer engagement with both store and online customers
- Set brand strategy: Monitor competitive marketing activities, analyzes market trends/sales reports and is a thought leader in all areas of marketing and promotions to drive growth; create new targeted CRM and digital programs
- Manage marketing and advertising budgets assuring effective spending and accountability for ROI initiatives; Manage promotional calendar and programs to meet growth and ROI goals
- Partner with the VP, Media to drive digital engagement with Neiman Marcus brand and positively impact store traffic and customer acquisition
- Partner with customer insight group to develop data driven merchandising and marketing/promotional strategies
- Partner with Merchant team to drive vendor marketing support – leveraging co-op to effectively connect to our customers through direct mail, digital marketing and store events and experiences
- 10+ years of experience in developing comprehensive multi-channel marketing programs to drive business and deliver results
- Demonstrated experience in building and promoting brands in a customer-centric environment
- Demonstrated big picture creative and strategic thinker who has the ability to problem-solve for all platforms Digital, Mobile, Print and Social
- The ability to effectively communicate across the organization, clearly articulating strategy, key objectives, timelines
- Proven ability to build consensus across multiple departments (marketing, optimization, web development, etc)
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence senior executives, including excellent executive-level presentation skills, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects from concept to completion under tight deadlines
- An undergraduate degree in marketing or equivalent experience is required and an M.B.A. is preferred
: United States of America-Texas-DALLAS-Dallas-1700 PACIFIC