We’re starting a search for a “VP, Customer Intelligence”
(NASDAQ: GRPN). Since 2008, they have set the bar and redefined how small, local businesses attract and retain customers by providing them with customizable, scalable Marketing tools and services to grow their businesses. Today, Groupon has more than 50 million active customers worldwide (across 15 countries and growing), and relationships with more than 1 million merchants. They have sold more than 1.5 billion Groupons, saving customers more than $30 billion, while pumping more than $20 billion into local businesses.
The “VP, Customer Intelligence” is a new position for the Company, responsible for building an enhanced data-driven culture to support and guide global strategic and tactical decision making, with an objective of increasing customer engagement, and optimizing LTV, CPA and ROI across Marketing investments. The Customer Intelligence team – and this new senior leader – will initially spend most of their time supporting Marketing & Product, but as the team builds capability and capacity, Groupon will more formally expand the scope of the work to include Analytics and decision support for Sales & Engineering and the critical Merchant segment. This new role can be located at Groupon’s downtown Seattle, WA office, or at their HQ in downtown Chicago, IL.
The candidates we’re seeking have the following profile:
- Analytics/Modeling – Coremetrics, Omniture, Discover, Google Analytics, Test & Target
- CRM – Experience supporting retention, community and maximizing customer LTV
- Industries – Ecommerce, Retail, Restaurant/QSR, Hospitality, Financial Services
- Digital Marketing – Analytic support for the full range of Digital Marketing tactics
- Global Scope – Ideally, experience supporting a global business (U.S. and Europe)
- Functional Development – Ability to build, lead and mentor a high-performing team
Please click here to view the spec, which explains the opportunity in greater detail.