VP, Customer Intelligence
(NASDAQ: GRPN). Since 2008, they have set the bar and redefined how small, local businesses attract and retain customers by providing them with customizable, scalable Marketing tools and services to grow their businesses. Today, Groupon has more than 50 million active customers worldwide (across 15 countries and growing), and relationships with more than 1 million merchants. They have sold more than 1.5 billion Groupons, saving customers more than $30 billion, while pumping more than $20 billion into local businesses.
The “VP, Customer Intelligence” is a new position for the Company, reporting into the global Chief Marketing Officer, Craig Rowley. This person will work across all functional teams to ensure Groupon has one central view of their customer and aligned customer data models and will drive the single source of truth about the customer across the enterprise. They will work directly with C-level executives to provide customer insights and analytics to inform decision making and provide industry-leading thought leadership to a large, international team of analysts and data scientists to drive innovative strategies and customer-centric solutions. They will be responsible for building an enhanced data-driven, customer-led culture with an objective of increasing customer engagement, and optimizing LTV, CPA and ROI across Marketing investments. This new role can be located at Groupon’s downtown Seattle, WA office, or at their HQ in downtown Chicago, IL.
The candidates we’re seeking have the following profile:
- Analytics/Insights – Coremetrics, Omniture, Discover, Google Analytics, Test & Target
- CRM – Experience supporting retention, community and maximizing customer LTV
- Industries – Ecommerce, Retail, Restaurant/QSR, Hospitality, Financial Services
- Digital Marketing – Analytic support for the full range of Digital Marketing tactics
- Global Scope – Ideally, experience supporting a global business (U.S. and Europe)
- Functional Development – Ability to build, lead and mentor a high-performing team
Please click here to view the spec, which explains the opportunity in greater detail.