“VP, Integrated Marketing” for Seventh Generation, a company on a mission to inspire a consumer revolution that nurtures the health of the next seven generations. Since its founding in 1988, Seventh Generation has been the leading manufacturer of Eco-Friendly Home and Personal Care products. Despite sustained and aggressive competition, the Company has continued to grow double-digits. They have accomplished this by selling highly effective bio-based products that perform as well as leading premium conventional brands and that are safe for your home, family and planet, and – perhaps most importantly – by provoking and leading the industry to adopt better, safer, more transparent practices. Seventh Generation remains an independent, privately held Company.
The “VP, Integrated Marketing” will be responsible for bringing the Seventh Generation Brand to life via a compelling and creative Communications strategy – across a diverse range of on- and off-line media vehicles – which will ultimately lead to meaningful differentiation, and most importantly, brand preference when it comes to choosing a Home or Personal Care brand. The position reports to Mr. Joey Bergstein, General Manager & CMO. It is based at Seventh Generation’s corporate headquarters on the shores of Lake Champlain in Burlington, Vermont.
The candidates we’re seeking have the following profile:
- Blue-Chip CPG – P&G, Unilever, J&J, Colgate (Home/Personal Care; Natural Products a plus), and/or
- Agency – Advertising or Integrated Marketing (JWT, BBDO, Grey, Wieden + Kennedy, Ogilvy, AKQA, etc.)
- Communications & Digital – TV, Print, Social/PR, Direct, Search, Display, Retargeting
- Functional Development – Experience hiring, training, building high-performing teams
- Entrepreneurial Experience – Early-stage venture or successful turn-around, highly desired
Contact: David G. Wiser – firstname.lastname@example.org