VP, Marketing and Communications for Children’s Health, the leading Pediatric Health Care system in North Texas and the eighth-largest Pediatric Health Care provider in the nation. Serving nearly 300,000 children through more than 800,000 visits each year, Children’s has had a commitment to community that includes not only high-quality patient care but also advocacy, education and preventive care with an unwavering focus on their mission. Children’s Health – consistently named one of the nation’s top Pediatric Providers by U.S. News & World Report – provides a full spectrum of health care services across more than 50 pediatric specialties and is a certified Level I Trauma Center.
This new senior Marketing leader will create a sustainable competitive advantage for the Children’s Brand by effectively reaching key audiences with omni-channel Marketing programs that drive demand and preference for their pediatric service line offerings. These cohesive strategies and tactical plans will positively shape attitudes and perceptions and further strengthen Children’s leadership position in nationally recognized, world-class pediatric care. The “VP, Marketing & Communications” will report to the SVP, Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Experience Officer, and will be based in Dallas, TX.
The candidates we’re seeking have the following experience profile:
- CPG/OTC Marketing – Blue chip foundation: P&G, PepsiCo, J&J, Novartis, Abbott, Pfizer
- Digitally Savvy – Understands Digital landscape; top of the funnel demand gen tactics
- Multi-Unit Retail – Hotels, Motels, Resorts, Theme Parks, Cruise Lines
- Health Care – Ideal but not required, familiarity with the current Health Care arena
- Team-Building – Brings a commitment to mentoring and developing others