Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org You must put steve/ED in subject line, if not I can’t assist you. please send in document form only. Mobile communications technology company is looking for a talented and passionate Vice President of Marketing and Communications with experience in mobile/technology marketing sectors to join its rapidly growing, innovative, top tier team.
Reporting to the CEO, the VP of Marketing and Communications shapes and supports the organization’s mission and values. The candidates must see themselves and be seen by their peers as a leader with the ability to execute flawlessly and impact the company’s strategy.
As a member of the organization’s management team, performance includes demonstration of the following accountabilities: leadership, strategic view, communication, mentoring, empowerment and resource management.
The Vice President of Marketing and Communication is responsible to communicate the value of Company to customers and prospects and shall be responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing market and communication strategy and achieving marketing targets. Specific responsibilities include business and market development; market research and planning; market communication; strategic direction for promotion and marketing; coordination with sales; and, hiring and directing the day-to-day activities of marketing and communication of the organization.
- Serves as the VP of Marketing and Communication of the Company, providing support in the area of marketing and communication strategy and management.
- Develops the annual marketing and communication plans and the strategies, tactics and resources necessary to achieve goals.
- Provides leadership and/or support the design, development, and implementation of products and service lines.
- Communication strategy and implementation using social media (as the voice for the company) created content, press releases, stories and outreach. Including development of relationships with relevant press, media, and analysts.
- Events and speaking engagement management and implementation Oversees.
- Provides direction to market and competitor analysis.
- Creates an institutional and system-wide marketing reporting function that can track, measure and analyze performance.
- Ensures all marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and are an effective expenditure of resources.
- Provides marketing skills and expertise to the company by building, developing and managing a marketing organization capable of carrying out the necessary marketing strategies and tactics.
- Manages all public facing assets including the website, investor information, sales and marketing, product pitch materials and all company’s presentations to explain the Company’s current and future strategies.
- Works closely with VP Product Strategy to design and deliver market leading product roadmap
- Works closely with VP of Global Sales
- Master’s prepared in business, marketing or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 15 years experience and a demonstrated track record of accomplishments in mobile and/ or technology marketing sectors
- Must work effectively with Senior-level team members inside the company and outside the company.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals.
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning and marketing, business and market development, market research and planning and promotions/advertising.
This is a full time position with benefits. Competitive compensation based on experience.