Vice President, Marketing Position Overview
At Anitian, we are on a mission to make security and compliance easy. We use the power and scale of the cloud to deliver security and compliance solutions for organizations of all sizes.
As the corporate perimeter vanishes, due to remote workers and cloud enabled services, the traditional “castle defense” of large perimeter and data center appliances is ineffective. Furthermore, modern, high-performance DevOps environments cannot afford to be bogged down with tiresome compliance busywork.
The cloud allows us to build dynamic, responsive, and resilient environments that are secure and compliant, by default and by design. This is the genesis of our Compliance Automation (CA) platform.
The VP of Marketing will be responsible for Anitian’s entire marketing presence. The successful candidate will have a seat at the leadership table and report to the Founder & CEO. This is an outstanding opportunity for an accomplished marketing professional who wants to create a brand, work in an outstanding culture, and be part of an experienced executive team to build and grow a business.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing and messaging strategy that significantly raises Anitian’s brand awareness
- Lead and develop the underlying strategic and tactical plan for Anitian’s marketing, overseeing the design, development, and implementation of marketing strategies and objectives while formulating the go-to-market strategy and execution plan with an emphasis on results.
- Cultivate a lucrative stream of leads. Build the lead generation machine that will cultivate a lucrative stream of quality leads and power Anitian to rapid success. Improve the quality and quantity of prospective customers and ensure Anitian is targeting and reaching the right enterprise entry point.
- Employ new marketing techniques to identify and cultivate relationships with customers, partners, and marketing vendors.
- Capable and willing to roll up sleeves while taking on day-to-day duties and building out a marketing team. Needs to be hands-on at a moment’s notice.
|Position Location||West Coast|
|Position Reports to||Founder/CEO|
|Company Size||35 employees|
|Company Type||Private company|
|Headquarters||9780 SW Shady Lane, Suite 100, Portland, OR 97223|
Kingsley Gate Partners
Phone: (972) 584-1336